Mississauga Recalls of the Week - Possible E. Coli Contamination
Although most foods and products are safe, some edibles and items slip through the cracks and when they do, it’s good to be aware so you can fix or avoid them.
Here’s a list of products with recall notices.
I.M. Healthy brand SoyNut Butter and Granola Products
I.M. Healthy brand SoyNut Butter products and Granola products are being recalled from the marketplace due to possible E. coli contamination. Remember: Food contaminated with E. coli may not look or smell spoiled but can still make you sick. Symptoms can include nausea, vomiting, mild to severe abdominal cramps, diarrhea, and severe illness.
Dixie Diners’ Club brand Carb Not Beanit Butter
This product is being recalled due to possible E. coli contamination. Consumers are advised to return this product or throw it out, and contact their doctor if they think they became sick from the recalled product.
SoLo GI brand energy bars
These energy bars have also been recalled due to possible E. coli contamination. Again, consumers are advised to return this product or throw it out, and contact a doctor if necessary.
Remark Fresh Markets brand Lemon Blueberry Cobbler Loaf
This product contains egg and milk which are not declared as ingredients on the label. Those with egg and milk allergies should avoid eating this product.
Several Buckley’s Syrup Products
Various Buckley’s brand medicine/syrups have been recalled due to a safety risk — a defect with the plastic seal may cause it to fall into the bottle and present a potential choking hazard if swallowed.
For more information on these and all current recalls, click here.
- Police Warn Residents to Beware of Serious and Ongoing Taxi Scam in Mississauga
- Major Weather Alerts in Effect for Mississauga
- Doug Ford Gives Former Mississauga Mayor Hazel McCallion a New Job
- This Massive Kids Store is Closing its Doors
- Vehicle Flees After Striking Female Pedestrian in Mississauga
- Cauliflower and Lettuce Products Recalled for Possible Contamination in Mississauga
- Popular Flour Product Recalled for Contamination with Harmful Bacteria
- Mississauga Recalls of the Week - E. coli and Listeria Contamination
- Chicken Product Recalled Due to Potential Contamination in Mississauga
- Popular Flour Being Recalled for Contamination with Harmful Bacteria