Mississauga Man Plans to Buy Dream Car Following Major Lotto Win
A Mississauga truck driver is planning to invest in a brand new car after winning the $50,000 top prize with Instant Crossword (#3218).
"I'm a truck driver and make frequent stops to gas up and take care of business so it's fun and easy to pick up a scratch ticket here and there," Surjit Sran told OLG at the OLG Prize Centre in Toronto. "On the day I won, I played my ticket right in the store and when I realized it was worth $50,000, my legs started shaking!"
Sran has a few plans for his windfall.
"My dream car ever since I was young has been a Camaro - black with white stripes. And now that car will be in my driveway!"
The married father of two also has his loved ones in mind.
"We're thinking about a family trip to Florida to visit the theme parks. And I'll be topping up my children's education funds."
Instant Crossword is available for $3 a play and the top prize is $50,000. Odds of winning a prize are 1 in 3.84.
The winning ticket was purchased at Convenience K on Bristol Road in Mississauga.
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- 5 “Haunted” Conspiracy Theories That Exist In Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- Police Chasing Rogue Swan in Mississauga
- Top 5 Under the Radar Fish & Chip Joints in Mississauga