Mississauga pharmacy employee tests positive for COVID-19
An employee at a pharmacy in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
On Tuesday (March 23), management of the Shoppers Drug Mart located at 2126 Burnhamthorpe Road West was notified that an employee had tested positive for the virus.
The last shift the employee worked was on March 23.
"Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores," reads a statement from the parent company, Loblaw.
"In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores," the statement continued.
- Employee of pharmacy in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Brampton pharmacy tests positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- One year old girl pulled from backyard pool without vital signs in Burlington
- Oldest theatre in Mississauga is closing permanently
- The controversial aircraft built and destroyed in Mississauga
- $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot win went to an Ontario ticket holder
- Popular Hamilton pizza and pasta restaurant coming to Mississauga