Mississauga pharmacy employee tests positive for COVID-19
An employee at a pharmacy in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
On Tuesday (March 23), management of the Shoppers Drug Mart located at 2126 Burnhamthorpe Road West was notified that an employee had tested positive for the virus.
The last shift the employee worked was on March 23.
"Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores," reads a statement from the parent company, Loblaw.
"In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores," the statement continued.
- Employee at Brampton pharmacy tests positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Hamilton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- Police won't randomly stop people or vehicles in Mississauga and Brampton
- Playgrounds allowed to reopen in Mississauga and Brampton
- New police powers will be toned down in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario: Government source
- Three of Ontario's worst COVID-19 hotspots are in Mississauga