Mississauga Pedestrian Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle
In Mississauga last night one person was seriously injured after being struck by a vehicle that happened near Winston Churchill Boulevard and Argentia Road.
This incident happened shortly after midnight.
The pedestrian was taken to hospital with serious injuries according to Peel Regional Police.
Police are still investigating.
Pedestrian struck by vehicle at Winston Churchill and Argentia Msga. Pedestrian transported to hospital by AMB with serious injuries. DC— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) August 21, 2016
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Road Closure in Effect After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Mississauga and Brampton businesses will be ordered closed if COVID-19 cases found
- Peel police asked to investigate after OPP officer seen pushing a child during a confrontation
- Mississauga and Brampton residents urged to avoid non-essential travel due to snow