Mississauga Pair Charged in Milton Drug Case
Two Mississauga residents are being charged in connection with a Milton drug investigation.
The arrests were made on Aug. 29.
An investigation into an alleged drug trafficker -from Peel Region who was servicing Milton and Halton Hills on a frequent basis- began in late 2017 by Halton police.
Investigators obtained search warrants for a Mississauga home and raided the place on Wednesday with the assistance of Peel Regional Police.
One male and one female were handcuffed, with police seizing half a kilo of cocaine, a large quantity of bundled Canadian cash, multiple cell phones, drug packaging, and scales.
Meleek Munroe-Daley, 22, of Mississauga, and Aleyah Warnick, 22, of Mississauga, are charged with possession of a controlled substance for the purpose of trafficking.
They were released on a promise to appear and an undertaking.
Anyone with information relating to this investigation is asked to contact Det. Paul Harrower of the 1 District street crime unit at 905-825-4747 ext. 2491.
Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers "See Something? Hear Something? Know Something? Contact Crime Stoppers" at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Mississauga
- Massive Sinkhole Opens Up in Mississauga
- ROAD CLOSURE: One Man Dead Following Collision in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Here’s What’s Happening with Mississauga’s Biggest Residential Development
- Celebration Square Releases 2019 Movie Lineup
- 11 Charged in GTA Drug Trafficking Bust
- Mississauga Man Charged Following Alleged Drug Trafficking
- Mississauga Man Arrested in Drug Trafficking Investigation
- Mississauga Man Arrested in Connection with Drug and Gun Investigation
- Two Mississauga Residents Charged in Connection with Million Dollar Drug Seizure