Mississauga Online Private School Provides Great Alternative to Ontario Public School System
Getting an education should never be a hassle, especially when a quality education is key to getting the most out of life. However, with the current chaos and ongoing strikes impacting Ontario public schools, parents and students are starting to look for more convenient alternatives.
If you're one of them, then you may have just found your answer in the form of the Canadian Higher Learning Academy, which is holding an Education Fair next weekend for residents to get more info (click here to register).
Based right here in Mississauga, the Canadian Higher Learning Academy is a private option created with the vision of giving Ontario students more control, accessibility, and flexibility in their high school education. It was established in 2016 by its current principal, Indi Sahi.
What sets the Canadian Higher Learning Academy apart from other educational institutions?
As a primarily online school, it offers students far greater flexibility and customization than they can get elsewhere. The online courses are accessible from anywhere around the globe, giving students the ability to complete their assignments from wherever they like. The learning experience is also tailored to each student's needs - students have 10 months to complete each course and they can finish quizzes and assignments in accordance with their own schedule.
The benefits of online learning can't be denied, but if you're a more traditional learner, you'll be pleased to know the school will also be starting in-class courses this September at their brand new 25,000 sqft campus at 3465 Semenyk Court, near the intersection of Central Parkway and Erindale Station.
Need to know more? You're personally invited to the Canadian Higher Learning Academy's Education Fair, happening this upcoming weekend (March 7 and 8) at their campus.
From 10 am to 5 pm on both days, get more information about a variety of topics including:
- Online education in Ontario for local students
- Potential changes coming to the Ontario schooling system
- How to be successful in your online course
- Online education for international students
- Advice for university applicants
- Information about in-class courses soon to be offered (September 2020)
As a bonus, everyone who registers and attends will receive two free ticket vouchers to a boat cruise in the Toronto Harbour, and will also be entered into a raffle to win a brand new iPad! More information and registration can be found here.
- Required online courses coming to school curriculum in Mississauga
- E-Learning begins for students across Ontario today as COVID-19 closures continue
- Sheridan College offering virtual workshop to prepare students for remote learning
- McMaster’s Exciting Continuing Education Programs Giving Students Incredible Career Opportunities in Mississauga
- Province providing learning resources for students and teachers while schools are closed
- Two employees at Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga travel agency owner wins $1 million lotto prize
- Mississauga’s Most Notorious Murder Case - Peter Demeter
- The perfect selfie spot is taking shape in Mississauga
- House of the Week: Magnificent $8.8 Mil Mansion with Luxurious Indoor Pool