Mississauga No Frills employee tests positive for COVID-19
Loblaw is reporting a new case of COVID-19 today (March 19) related to one of its grocery store locations in Mississauga.
An employee at Ashley’s No Frills, located at 7070 Mclaughlin Road, has tested positive for the virus.
The employee last worked a week prior on Friday, March 12.
“Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores,” Loblaw says.
“In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores.”
- Employee at No Frills in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Mississauga No Frills tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at No Frills location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- An employee at No Frills in Brampton tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee of grocery store in Hamilton tests positive for COVID-19
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- Alarmingly 20% of all Brampton being tested currently have COVID-19
- Mississauga boxing gym defying provincial lockdown orders facing charges by City
- Gun play has police on the scene at Brampton neighbourhood
- Mississauga and Brampton may have seen last of the lockdowns, says Peel Region's top doctor