Mississauga No Frills employee tests positive for COVID-19
Loblaw is reporting a new case of COVID-19 today (March 19) related to one of its grocery store locations in Mississauga.
An employee at Ashley’s No Frills, located at 7070 Mclaughlin Road, has tested positive for the virus.
The employee last worked a week prior on Friday, March 12.
“Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores,” Loblaw says.
“In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores.”
- Employee at No Frills in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Mississauga No Frills tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at No Frills location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- An employee at No Frills in Brampton tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee of Mississauga grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Brampton restaurant ordered to pay $13K in missed wages to former cook
- Unvaccinated students in Mississauga and Ontario will follow stricter COVID outbreak rules, Ontario top doc says
- $500,000 lotto winner from Mississauga thought it was a joke
- Mississauga and Ontario residents will be told how many COVID-19 cases are in unvaccinated people, province promises
- Longtime friends from Brampton and Georgetown richer for sharing Lotto Max ticket