Mississauga Men Win Huge Lotto Jackpot
It looks like Mississauga is one lucky city!
Two men from Mississauga are celebrating a substantial lotto win from a June 2, 2017 draw.
Upkar Sohal and Chamanlal Dhall have won a whopping $1 million prize with Lotto Max Maxmillions.
Lotto Max players have won over $3.7 billion in prizes since its launch in 2009, and Sohal and Dhall have joined the mass amounts of winners from across the province.
The winning ticket was purchased at Becker's on Airport Road in Mississauga.
- Massive New Food Delivery Service Has Arrived in Mississauga
- New French Bakery Opens First Mississauga Location
- New Barbershop is a Game Changer in Oakville and Mississauga
- Schools Under Hold and Secure After Gunshots Potentially Fired in Mississauga
- Mick Jagger’s Model Daughter, Georgia May Jagger, Coming to Square One in Mississauga