Mississauga Men Win Huge Lotto Jackpot
It looks like Mississauga is one lucky city!
Two men from Mississauga are celebrating a substantial lotto win from a June 2, 2017 draw.
Upkar Sohal and Chamanlal Dhall have won a whopping $1 million prize with Lotto Max Maxmillions.
Lotto Max players have won over $3.7 billion in prizes since its launch in 2009, and Sohal and Dhall have joined the mass amounts of winners from across the province.
The winning ticket was purchased at Becker's on Airport Road in Mississauga.
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- VIDEO: Mississauga Youtuber Kyle Forgeard surprises his parents by letting them retire early
- A barbershop reopens during the lockdown as a film production studio
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-police brutality group hangs highway banner calling for justice in Mississauga
- Mississauga church youth group leader arrested for sexual assault