Mississauga Men Win Huge Lotto Jackpot
It looks like Mississauga is one lucky city!
Two men from Mississauga are celebrating a substantial lotto win from a June 2, 2017 draw.
Upkar Sohal and Chamanlal Dhall have won a whopping $1 million prize with Lotto Max Maxmillions.
Lotto Max players have won over $3.7 billion in prizes since its launch in 2009, and Sohal and Dhall have joined the mass amounts of winners from across the province.
The winning ticket was purchased at Becker's on Airport Road in Mississauga.
- Mississauga man wins the jackpot lottery thought it was a hoax
- Mississauga and Brampton could begin workplace closures today to control COVID-19 outbreaks
- Paid sick leave coming for Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario workers, says Premier Ford
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Peel Police chase a suspect in Brampton
- Flights from India and Pakistan suspended for 30 days to Pearson Airport in Mississauga