Mississauga Men Win Huge Lotto Jackpot
It looks like Mississauga is one lucky city!
Two men from Mississauga are celebrating a substantial lotto win from a June 2, 2017 draw.
Upkar Sohal and Chamanlal Dhall have won a whopping $1 million prize with Lotto Max Maxmillions.
Lotto Max players have won over $3.7 billion in prizes since its launch in 2009, and Sohal and Dhall have joined the mass amounts of winners from across the province.
The winning ticket was purchased at Becker's on Airport Road in Mississauga.
- Worker at grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Police investigating reports of shots being fired in Mississauga
- College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario releases new guidelines for treatment during pandemic
- A look at what’s open and closed as Mississauga reopens more outdoor amenities