Mississauga Men Win Huge Lotto Jackpot
It looks like Mississauga is one lucky city!
Two men from Mississauga are celebrating a substantial lotto win from a June 2, 2017 draw.
Upkar Sohal and Chamanlal Dhall have won a whopping $1 million prize with Lotto Max Maxmillions.
Lotto Max players have won over $3.7 billion in prizes since its launch in 2009, and Sohal and Dhall have joined the mass amounts of winners from across the province.
The winning ticket was purchased at Becker's on Airport Road in Mississauga.
- AMBER ALERT CANCELLED: 11 Year Old Girl Abducted by Father Found Deceased
- Man Accused of Making Bomb Threat in Mississauga
- Brand New Burger Joint Now Open in Mississauga
- Mississauga School Devastated After 11-Year-Old Student’s Murder
- People Complain About Amber Alert Following Death of 11-Year-Old Girl