Mississauga McDonald's temporarily closes after employee tests positive for COVID-19
A McDonald’s location in Mississauga closed temporarily after an employee tested positive for COVID-19.
McDonald’s recently announced that on Nov. 15, an employee at the chain’s 6410 Millcreek Drive location informed the restaurant that they had tested positive for the virus.
Out of an abundance of caution, the restaurant was closed and underwent a thorough cleaning and sanitization by a certified third party.
The restaurant re-opened this morning (Nov. 16).
Staff members that came into close contact with the employee are being asked to self-isolate until further information is available.
The employee worked their last shift on Nov. 12 from 3:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Any guests who visited the restaurant during that time are instructed to follow directions from the experts at Ontario Public Health Services via their website.
- Mississauga McDonald's closes after an employee tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at McDonald’s in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at a McDonald’s in Mississauga tested positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a McDonald’s in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a McDonald’s in Mississauga tested positive for COVID-19
- Heavy police presence responding to report of firearms in Mississauga
- PHOTOS & VIDEO: There's a Mississauga park in Japan with a replica city hall
- Dead man found in vehicle in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Warbird planes fly through Mississauga and Brampton skies
- Residents of Mississauga, Brampton, and Canada considering relocation to more rural areas