Mississauga McDonald's temporarily closes after employee tests positive for COVID-19
A McDonald’s location in Mississauga closed temporarily after an employee tested positive for COVID-19.
McDonald’s recently announced that on Nov. 15, an employee at the chain’s 6410 Millcreek Drive location informed the restaurant that they had tested positive for the virus.
Out of an abundance of caution, the restaurant was closed and underwent a thorough cleaning and sanitization by a certified third party.
The restaurant re-opened this morning (Nov. 16).
Staff members that came into close contact with the employee are being asked to self-isolate until further information is available.
The employee worked their last shift on Nov. 12 from 3:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Any guests who visited the restaurant during that time are instructed to follow directions from the experts at Ontario Public Health Services via their website.
- Mississauga McDonald's closes after an employee tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at McDonald’s in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- McDonald's location shut down after employee tests positive for COVID-19 in Mississauga
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case
- Mississauga man still shocked over big lotto win
- Peel’s top doctor says Mississauga’s lockdown could work in short-term, says more needs to be done long-term to address spread
- Employees at Mississauga Shoppers Drug Mart test positive for COVID-19
- Police responding to reports of man in crisis in Mississauga
- Police looking for missing 22 year old Mississauga man