Mississauga Mayor Crombie chats cannabis shops, 50th celebrations and LRT loop
Published May 1, 2023 at 1:59 pm
Mississauga Mayor Bonnie Crombie chats with Khaled Iwamura about the opening of cannabis shops, the City’s big 50th anniversary celebration, LRT updates and more.
- Can we stop the clustering of cannabis stores in Mississauga?
- When can we expect the first legal cannabis stores to open in Mississauga?
- Any update on the “Even Bigger” City Centre LRT loop?
- What is the latest on the opening of the Central Library?
- Would Mississauga consider an E-scooter program?
- Mississauga is now the 5th most expensive city in Canada to rent a one-bedroom apartment. What can the city do to help people find affordable places to live?
- Is there a realistic way that Mississauga can build the number of new homes called for under the More Homes Built Faster Act (Bill 23) in the next ten years?
- Windrows were a big issue for Mississauga residents this past winter. City staff has said that even if Mississauga were to buy windrow clearing equipment, it wouldn’t be in place until winter 2024-25. Are there short-term solutions for next winter?
- What is Mississauga going to do for its 50th birthday?