Mississauga Man Tracks Stolen iPad to Guelph
Modern technology has reunited a Mississauga man with a precious stolen good.
On Nov. 7, Guelph police were called to investigate an alleged theft after a man reported that he tracked his iPad, stolen from his car overnight in Mississauga, in Guelph.
According to Guelph police, they located a man and woman with the device. The suspects were found in a stolen Honda Civic (it went missing in Waterloo on Nov. 6) on Paisley Road. Both were arrested.
A search located multiple stolen identity documents, credit cards and break-in instruments.
Police are reporting that a 31-year-old man of no fixed address has been charged with two counts of possession of stolen property under $5,000, possession of break in instruments, 12 counts of possession of identity information and more. He's currently in custody pending a bail hearing on Nov. 8, 2016.
A 39-year-old female of no fixed address has been charged with two counts of possession of stolen property under $5,000, possession of break in instruments, 12 counts of possession of identity information and more. She's also in custody pending a bail hearing on November 8, 2016.
- OPP Arrest And Charge Man With Possession Of Stolen Property From Mississauga
- Three People Arrested and Charged Following an Alleged Stolen Vehicle
- Two police cars rammed by stolen vehicle in Mississauga, Brampton pair charged
- Suspect from Mississauga Arrested After More Than $20K Worth of Laptops Stolen in Oakville
- Six Arrested, Two Pending Arrest for Possession of Massive Amounts of Illegal Drugs
- Nurse who worked at Trillium Health Partners in Mississauga dies of COVID-19
- Over 5,000 homes and businesses without power in Mississauga
- Child in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga: Police
- She picked up a ticket on a whim and won a big lotto prize in Mississauga
- Americans told to avoid Canada and flying into Mississasuga's Pearson Airport over COVID concerns