Mississauga man still shocked over big lotto win
A lucky Mississauga man is still in shock following a big lotto win.
OLG says Christopher (Chris) Kosic, 29, is $50,000 richer after winning with Instant 24 Days to Celebrate (Game #2224).
“I play the lottery on and off,” Kosic told OLG. “I bought this ticket because it was massive!”
OLG says Kosic checked his ticket using the OLG Lottery App when he noticed he won big.
“I told my mom right away and she was speechless.”
Kosic says his win hasn’t set in yet.
“I can’t help but smile! I'm going to save this for a rainy day."
The winning ticket was purchased at G&G Convenience on Rathburn Road in Mississauga.
OLG is now accepting in-person prize claims by appointment only.
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Man delivering food in Mississauga robbed: Peel Police
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga had 24 international and 4 domestic flights with COVID-19 cases
- Change coming to waste collection in Mississauga this month