Mississauga man shot multiple times in Thornhill
A Mississauga man is fighting for his life following a shooting outside a plaza in Thornhill Thursday night (Nov. 12).
York Regional Police say they were called to the area of Steeles and Yonge in Thornhill around 8 p.m. to reports that a man had been shot multiple times in a plaza on the North/West corner of the intersection.
Officers say the victim was taken to the hospital with life-threatening injuries after being treated by paramedics on scene.
Police have confirmed the victim is a 35-year-old man from Mississauga.
There are no suspects at that time and anyone with information is asked to call police at 905-881-1221 ext 7241.
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- UPDATE: Brampton teen drowns in Halton Hills area
- Mississauga enters first stage of reopening as COVID-19 restrictions loosen across Ontario
- Mississauga, Brampton vaccine clinics taking place this weekend
- Police arrest man who shot up and robbed a Milton Pizza Nova location