Mississauga man shot multiple times in Thornhill
A Mississauga man is fighting for his life following a shooting outside a plaza in Thornhill Thursday night (Nov. 12).
York Regional Police say they were called to the area of Steeles and Yonge in Thornhill around 8 p.m. to reports that a man had been shot multiple times in a plaza on the North/West corner of the intersection.
Officers say the victim was taken to the hospital with life-threatening injuries after being treated by paramedics on scene.
Police have confirmed the victim is a 35-year-old man from Mississauga.
There are no suspects at that time and anyone with information is asked to call police at 905-881-1221 ext 7241.
- Sherway Gardens Plaza Shooting Suspects Abandon Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police responding to reports of person being shot in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Police on Scene After Male Shot in Mississauga
- Man shot during robbery in Mississauga: Police
- Police Looking for Suspects After Victim Critically Injured in Mississauga Shooting
- Pilot for new CBS medical drama spotted filming recently in Mississauga
- Stay-at-home order lifts today in Mississauga and Brampton
- Injuries reported after fight with baseball bat and vehicle ramming in Mississauga
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry