Mississauga man shot multiple times in Thornhill
A Mississauga man is fighting for his life following a shooting outside a plaza in Thornhill Thursday night (Nov. 12).
York Regional Police say they were called to the area of Steeles and Yonge in Thornhill around 8 p.m. to reports that a man had been shot multiple times in a plaza on the North/West corner of the intersection.
Officers say the victim was taken to the hospital with life-threatening injuries after being treated by paramedics on scene.
Police have confirmed the victim is a 35-year-old man from Mississauga.
There are no suspects at that time and anyone with information is asked to call police at 905-881-1221 ext 7241.
- Sherway Gardens Plaza Shooting Suspects Abandon Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police responding to reports of person being shot in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Police on Scene After Male Shot in Mississauga
- Man shot during robbery in Mississauga: Police
- Police Looking for Suspects After Victim Critically Injured in Mississauga Shooting
- Mississauga man still shocked over big lotto win
- Peel’s top doctor says Mississauga’s lockdown could work in short-term, says more needs to be done long-term to address spread
- Employees at Mississauga Shoppers Drug Mart test positive for COVID-19
- Lack of Canadian vaccine production means others could get inoculations first: PM
- Police responding to reports of man in crisis in Mississauga