Mississauga Man Seriously Injured in Collision in Oakville
One person is recovering from injuries after a recent crash at the intersection of Lakeshore Road and Ford Drive in Oakville.
Around 8:24 p.m. on Saturday, August 3, police say a 54 year old Mississauga man was travelling on motorcycle westbound on Lakeshore.
An eastbound motor vehicle attempted to turn north onto Ford Drive, colliding with the motorcyclist.
The motorcyclist was seriously injured and taken by ambulance to Hamilton General Hospital. His injuries were deemed non-life-threatening.
The occupant of the other vehicle, a 64 year old Oakville man, was uninjured.
The Collision Reconstruction Unit was called to the scene to investigate and the area has since been cleared.
- Halton Police Investigating Serious Collision Involving Mississauga Man In Oakville
- Mississauga Woman Involved in Serious Crash in Oakville
- Mississauga Man Dies of Injuries From Oakville Crash
- Mississauga Man in Trauma Unit After Oakville Crash
- Motorcyclist Seriously Injured After Crash in Mississauga
- Outdoor water use advisory in effect for Mississauga
- Mississauga woman celebrating Lotto win
- Police investigating reports of a man chasing people with a knife in Mississauga
- Another Food Basics employee in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga experiences biggest spike in housing prices in Canada so far this year: survey