Mississauga Man Seriously Injured in Collision in Milton
Halton Police's Collision Reconstruction Unit is investigating a serious collision in Milton.
Shortly after 12:00 a.m. on Sunday, August 18, officers responded to a crash involving a motorcycle and an SUV on Trafalgar Road, north of Lower Base Line.
"Initial information from the scene was that an SUV had struck a motorcycle and the rider was suffering with serious injuries," police say.
The motorcyclist, a 35 year old Mississauga man, was taken to a trauma centre with a serious head injury.
The driver of the SUV, a 24 year old Burlington resident, was not injured.
"It was determined that both vehicles were travelling northbound on Trafalgar Road when the collision occurred."
The investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information or dash cam footage related to this incident is asked to contact police at 905-825-4747, ext. 5065.
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- Region of Peel takes stronger measures to keep COVID-19 patients quarantined
- Halton Police Investigating Serious Collision Involving Mississauga Man In Oakville
- Police Investigating After Motorcyclist Seriously Injured in Mississauga Crash
- Mississauga Man Dead in Motorcycle Collision
- Motorcyclist Seriously Injured in Collision with Pick-Up Truck
- 49-year-old Rider in Hospital After Motorcycle Collision in Mississauga