Mississauga Man Seriously Injured in Collision in Milton
Halton Police's Collision Reconstruction Unit is investigating a serious collision in Milton.
Shortly after 12:00 a.m. on Sunday, August 18, officers responded to a crash involving a motorcycle and an SUV on Trafalgar Road, north of Lower Base Line.
"Initial information from the scene was that an SUV had struck a motorcycle and the rider was suffering with serious injuries," police say.
The motorcyclist, a 35 year old Mississauga man, was taken to a trauma centre with a serious head injury.
The driver of the SUV, a 24 year old Burlington resident, was not injured.
"It was determined that both vehicles were travelling northbound on Trafalgar Road when the collision occurred."
The investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information or dash cam footage related to this incident is asked to contact police at 905-825-4747, ext. 5065.
- Halton Police Investigating Serious Collision Involving Mississauga Man In Oakville
- Police Investigating After Motorcyclist Seriously Injured in Mississauga Crash
- Mississauga Man Dead in Motorcycle Collision
- Police investigating motorcycle collision in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist Seriously Injured in Collision with Pick-Up Truck
- Employee of Metro in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Three employees at Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- OPINION: Here's what I experienced at The Credit Valley Hospital drive-thru COVID-19 assessment centre in Mississauga
- Peel Regional Police assisting OPP with investigation into shooting in Mississauga
- Mississauga votes to allow Hindu temples to temporarily broadcast hymns