Mississauga Man Plans Important Paint Job Following Huge Lotto Win
It's always nice to have a unique plan in mind for your new and exciting lotto win.
According to OLG, Mississauga man Gregory (Greg) Chellew is planning to undertake an important paint job after winning $100,000 with Encore (October 13, 2017 Lotto Max draw).
“I always play Encore because it gives me even more chances to win,” Chellew told OLG while at the OLG Prize Centre in Toronto. “I was talking on the phone with my wife while I scanned my ticket so I wasn’t paying full attention to the screen. But when I saw the words ‘Big Winner’ I knew just what that meant. Right away I told my wife, ‘We just won $100,000!’”
Greg has big and immediate plans for his windfall.
“I have a beautiful 1976 Corvette Stingray that I have restored from the inside out. The final step is a paint job - it's expensive work and before this win, would have been considered an indulgence with a cost too high to justify. Now I just have to pick a paint colour - I’m thinking orange, pewter or green!”
The father and grandfather also plans to take his whole family to the Bahamas.
Encore can be played in conjunction with most online lottery games for an extra $1. There is an Encore draw every day.
The winning ticket was purchased at E-Convenience on Burnhamthorpe Road in Etobicoke.
- Major Grocery Chain Getting Rid of 24-Hour Stores Following Minimum Wage Hike
- Suspected Thieves Posing as Police Officers Target Mississauga Resident
- Police Identify Man Stabbed to Death at Shopping Mall in Mississauga
- Extended Hours for Major Malls in Mississauga and Beyond This Black Friday
- Top 5 Places to Get Cookies in Mississauga