Mississauga Man Now Celebrating Big Lotto Win
Another lucky Mississauga resident is a little bit richer today.
OLG recently announced that Terry Trinacty is celebrating after winning a $50,000 top prize with Instant Crossword (Game #3223).
Instant Crossword is available for $3 a play and the top prize is $50,000. Odds of winning any prize are 1 in 3.23.
The winning ticket was purchased at Esso on Finch Avenue in Etobicoke.
- Two Mississauga men enjoying big lotto wins
- Employee at Mississauga shopping centre tests positive for COVID-19
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 24
- Police investigating jewelry store robbery in Mississauga
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 24