Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
A man stabbed to death in Wasaga Beach on the weekend has been identified as a Mississauga resident. A Brampton man is one of two people who now face charges.
Mustafa Khaleel, 23, of Mississauga was pronounced dead at the scene after emergency crews were called to the beach area following reports that a man had been attacked.
According to Ontario Provincial Police, two men found at the scene were arrested.
Police say a 25-year-old Brampton man and a 21-year-old from Toronto have both been charged with second degree murder. They remain in custody. Police are not releasing their names at this time.
Friends have started a GoFundMe campaign to assist with funeral costs for Khaleel.
(Photo: Mustafa Khaleel as pictured on GoFundMe page)
- Brampton man drowns at Wasaga Beach
- GoFundMe page set up for children of a woman who was murdered in Mississauga
- Man charged in murder of Brampton teen in Milton charged with attempted murder of Vancouver man
- Three people charged with murder of Brampton man
- Sixth person now charged in connection with December murder in Brampton
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- Special weather statement: Heavy rainfall in Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton
- New go-karting track opening in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga