Mississauga Man Killed in Motorcycle Accident
Yesterday, police reported that a serious and fatal collision between a car and motorcycle occurred in Brampton at Steeles and Financial Drive. The intersection was subsequently closed (it has since re-opened) and drivers were advised to avoid the area.
The motorcycle driver, a 32-year-old man from Mississauga, was killed.
"The victim is from Mississauga and he was taken to a local hospital and pronounced dead," said Peel police Const. Bally Saini.
The other driver involved in the collision is from Brampton.
The accident occurred at approximately 3:30 pm yesterday and the Major Collision Bureau is currently investigating.
Peel police are now urging anyone with any information about what might have happened to contact them at 905-453-2121, ext. 3710
Stay safe out there, everyone.
Photos courtesy of Pascal Marchand
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- 5 “Haunted” Conspiracy Theories That Exist In Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- Top 5 Under the Radar Fish & Chip Joints in Mississauga
- Police Chasing Rogue Swan in Mississauga
- Police Officer Charged in Collision that Killed a Motorcyclist in Mississauga
- Police Identify Victim of Fatal Collision in Misissauga
- Police Investigating After Man Struck and Killed in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses in Collision that Killed 15-Year-Old Girl in Mississauga
- Intersection Closed for Collision Involving Motorcycle in Mississauga