Mississauga Man Killed in Motorcycle Accident
Yesterday, police reported that a serious and fatal collision between a car and motorcycle occurred in Brampton at Steeles and Financial Drive. The intersection was subsequently closed (it has since re-opened) and drivers were advised to avoid the area.
The motorcycle driver, a 32-year-old man from Mississauga, was killed.
"The victim is from Mississauga and he was taken to a local hospital and pronounced dead," said Peel police Const. Bally Saini.
The other driver involved in the collision is from Brampton.
The accident occurred at approximately 3:30 pm yesterday and the Major Collision Bureau is currently investigating.
Peel police are now urging anyone with any information about what might have happened to contact them at 905-453-2121, ext. 3710
Stay safe out there, everyone.
Photos courtesy of Pascal Marchand
- Police investigating motorcycle collision in Mississauga
- Police identify woman killed in fatal hit-and-run collision in Mississauga
- Police Officer Charged in Collision that Killed a Motorcyclist in Mississauga
- Police Identify Victim of Fatal Collision in Misissauga
- Motorcycle Accident by GO Station in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Some elderly Brampton and Mississauga residents can get COVID-19 vaccines much sooner than expected
- Brampton parents charged after child's luggage used to smuggle drugs into Mississauga's Pearson Airport
- Property taxes set to rise in Mississauga, councillors agree to a salary freeze
- Police discover remains of deceased infant in basement of Hamilton home