Mississauga Man Killed in Motorcycle Accident
Yesterday, police reported that a serious and fatal collision between a car and motorcycle occurred in Brampton at Steeles and Financial Drive. The intersection was subsequently closed (it has since re-opened) and drivers were advised to avoid the area.
The motorcycle driver, a 32-year-old man from Mississauga, was killed.
"The victim is from Mississauga and he was taken to a local hospital and pronounced dead," said Peel police Const. Bally Saini.
The other driver involved in the collision is from Brampton.
The accident occurred at approximately 3:30 pm yesterday and the Major Collision Bureau is currently investigating.
Peel police are now urging anyone with any information about what might have happened to contact them at 905-453-2121, ext. 3710
Stay safe out there, everyone.
Photos courtesy of Pascal Marchand
- Police investigating motorcycle collision in Mississauga
- Police identify woman killed in fatal hit-and-run collision in Mississauga
- Police Officer Charged in Collision that Killed a Motorcyclist in Mississauga
- Police Identify Victim of Fatal Collision in Misissauga
- Motorcycle Accident by GO Station in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga students awarded scholarships from Walmart
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 21
- Here’s where to get tested for COVID-19 in Mississauga if you don’t have any symptoms
- Employee at Longo’s grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21