Mississauga Man Involved in Transport Truck Rollover in Milton
Drivers have been advised of a highway incident causing delays this evening in Milton.
Officers are on scene for a transport truck rollover on Highway 401 eastbound, west of Trafalgar.
According to OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt, a car lost control due to slippery conditions and tapped the side of the truck, causing the truck to also lose control and end up in the ditch.
“Fortunately no serious injuries to the driver of the truck or the 25 year old man from Mississauga in the car,” Schmidt says.
The truck was reportedly loaded with fruits and vegetables.
The 401 is down to one lane as crews remain on scene.
Residents are asked to take alternate routes and avoid the scene.
Photo courtesy of Sgt. Kerry Schmidt @OPP_HSD
- Police Chase Ends in Mississauga After Bus Driver Blocks Fleeing Oakville Man
- Police on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Looking for 29 Year Old Mississauga Man
- Here’s Everything You Need to Know About Mississauga’s Massive Canada Day Celebration
- Mississauga-Based Children’s Health Facility Gives Layoff Notices to Close to 300 Employees
- VIDEO: Transport Truck Rollover Causing Highway Delays in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Dump Truck Rollover Collision on Highway 410 in Mississauga
- Transport Truck Rollover in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: One Man Dead After Transport Truck Crash in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Part of 401 Closed Due to Truck Collision in Mississauga