Mississauga Man Involved in Transport Truck Rollover in Milton
Drivers have been advised of a highway incident causing delays this evening in Milton.
Officers are on scene for a transport truck rollover on Highway 401 eastbound, west of Trafalgar.
According to OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt, a car lost control due to slippery conditions and tapped the side of the truck, causing the truck to also lose control and end up in the ditch.
“Fortunately no serious injuries to the driver of the truck or the 25 year old man from Mississauga in the car,” Schmidt says.
The truck was reportedly loaded with fruits and vegetables.
The 401 is down to one lane as crews remain on scene.
Residents are asked to take alternate routes and avoid the scene.
Photo courtesy of Sgt. Kerry Schmidt @OPP_HSD
- VIDEO: Transport Truck Rollover Causing Highway Delays in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Dump Truck Rollover Collision on Highway 410 in Mississauga
- UPDATE: One Person Dead Following Serious Multi-Vehicle Highway Crash in Mississauga
- Transport Truck Rollover in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: One Man Dead After Transport Truck Crash in Mississauga
- Mississauga, Brampton residents will have to stay home two more weeks, outoor activities begin June 2
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Greyhound Canada to stop servicing Ontario and Quebec, halting all Canadian operations
- Alternating the AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccines causes frequent mild to moderate symptoms but safe
- The urge to keep scratching made a Brampton man $250,000 lotto winner