Mississauga Man in Trauma Unit After Oakville Crash
A Mississauga man is critically injured following a crash in Oakville on Tuesday morning and witnesses are being asked to come forward.
The incident took place along Burnhamthorpe Rd. E. between Ninth Line and Trafalgar Rd.
Two vehicles collided just after 7:30 a.m. when an eastbound van crossed over the centre line and struck another van travelling west.
The driver of the westbound van, a 57-year-old Mississauga man, was airlifted to a Toronto trauma hospital where he’s listed in critical condition.
The driver of the eastbound vehicle, a 30-year-old Oakville man, received minor injuries and was treated at the scene by paramedics.
The scene was closed for four hours as the collision reconstruction unit (CRU) investigated.
Witnesses are asked to phone the CRU at 905-825-4747 ext. 5065 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
Photo courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- Mississauga Man Dies of Injuries From Oakville Crash
- Mississauga Man in Hospital After Oakville Crash
- Halton Police Investigating Serious Collision Involving Mississauga Man In Oakville
- School Bus Crash Sends Mississauga Woman to Hospital
- Driver Transported to Trauma Centre Following Crash in Mississauga
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- New COVID-19 case reported at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga
- New Jollibee restaurant opens at Square One in Mississauga
- Complaints about the Canada Revenue Agency up 93% in December