Mississauga Man in Trauma Unit After Oakville Crash
A Mississauga man is critically injured following a crash in Oakville on Tuesday morning and witnesses are being asked to come forward.
The incident took place along Burnhamthorpe Rd. E. between Ninth Line and Trafalgar Rd.
Two vehicles collided just after 7:30 a.m. when an eastbound van crossed over the centre line and struck another van travelling west.
The driver of the westbound van, a 57-year-old Mississauga man, was airlifted to a Toronto trauma hospital where he’s listed in critical condition.
The driver of the eastbound vehicle, a 30-year-old Oakville man, received minor injuries and was treated at the scene by paramedics.
The scene was closed for four hours as the collision reconstruction unit (CRU) investigated.
Witnesses are asked to phone the CRU at 905-825-4747 ext. 5065 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
Photo courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- Mississauga Man Dies of Injuries From Oakville Crash
- Mississauga Man in Hospital After Oakville Crash
- Halton Police Investigating Serious Collision Involving Mississauga Man In Oakville
- School Bus Crash Sends Mississauga Woman to Hospital
- Driver Transported to Trauma Centre Following Crash in Mississauga
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- House of the Week: $4.8 mil mansion with glorious wine cellar
- Police responding for female pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- City issuing big tickets at private gatherings in Mississauga this weekend
- OPINION: Mississauga anti-maskers event doing more harm than good