Mississauga Man Has Possibly Drowned at a EDM Festival
Ontario Provincial Police are investigating the possible drowning of a 21-year-old Mississauga man at Stoco Lake in Tweed, Ontario.
The incident happened at Trudeau Park on Sunday, according to a Quinte News article. Officers responded to reports of a missing swimmer from EDM music festival, which was taking place at the park.
Police say at around 4 p.m., witnesses were swimming at the beach before it was closed due to a possible incoming thunderstorm. The man was last seen in the water, appearing to be in distress.
Although a search of the beach and water was conducted, the man has not yet been located. Police are continuing to investigate.
Drowning in Stoco Lake https://t.co/xeyF6iIqvh— Quinte News (@quintenews) August 30, 2016
(Photo from friendsofstocolake.ca.)
- CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- Large Scale Police Blitz Coming To Mississauga
- Major Intersection Closed in Mississauga Following Collision
- Mississauga Residents Part of Massive Group Lotto Win
- Here's How You Can Get A Pizza For Only $4.20 In Mississauga
- Police Find and Identify Body of Mississauga Man Following Suspected Drowning Incident
- Police Have Recovered Missing Mississauga Man's Body from Water
- UPDATE: 3-Year-Old in Stable Condition After Nearly Drowning in Mississauga
- Incredible Police Rescue of a Couple Stranded in Lake Ontario
- Male Pronounced Dead After Drowning in Mississauga