Mississauga Man Has Possibly Drowned at a EDM Festival
Ontario Provincial Police are investigating the possible drowning of a 21-year-old Mississauga man at Stoco Lake in Tweed, Ontario.
The incident happened at Trudeau Park on Sunday, according to a Quinte News article. Officers responded to reports of a missing swimmer from EDM music festival, which was taking place at the park.
Police say at around 4 p.m., witnesses were swimming at the beach before it was closed due to a possible incoming thunderstorm. The man was last seen in the water, appearing to be in distress.
Although a search of the beach and water was conducted, the man has not yet been located. Police are continuing to investigate.
Drowning in Stoco Lake https://t.co/xeyF6iIqvh— Quinte News (@quintenews) August 30, 2016
(Photo from friendsofstocolake.ca.)
- One of the Year’s Most Anticipated Restaurants is Officially Opening in Mississauga
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Mississauga: April 14-20
- What the Ontario Parties are Offering in the 2018 Election
- Fun New Food Spot Opening in Square One in Mississauga
- Mississauga’s Most Notorious Murder Case - Peter Demeter
- Police Have Recovered Missing Mississauga Man's Body from Water
- UPDATE: 3-Year-Old in Stable Condition After Nearly Drowning in Mississauga
- Incredible Police Rescue of a Couple Stranded in Lake Ontario
- Woman Pulled From Lake Ontario in Mississauga
- One Year Old Hospitalized After Potential Drowning in Mississauga