Mississauga Man Facing Numerous Charges After Police Seize Loaded Firearm
A police investigation has recently led to the arrest of a Mississauga resident.
On Saturday, February 16, officers conducted a search warrant at a residence in the area of Queen Street and Britannia Road West.
Police say the search turned up a loaded firearm and a quantity of cocaine with a street value of over $46,000.
Mississauga man Phillip Grant, 28, was arrested.
Grant is charged with five counts of breaching probation, unauthorized possession of firearm, possession of weapon for dangerous purpose, careless storage of firearm, assaulting police, and possession for the purpose of trafficking, among other firearm-related charges.
He appeared at the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton on Sunday, February 17.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Part of 401 Closed in Mississauga After Propane Tanks Fell From Transport Truck
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help In Connection To Shooting In Mississauga
- Police Investigating Human Remains Found in Mississauga
- Highway Crash Causing Heavy Delays in Mississauga
- Major Changes Coming to City Hall in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Charged After Police Locate Drugs and Loaded Firearm
- Mississauga Man Charged After Police Seize Loaded Handguns
- Man Arrested After Firearm Related Incident in Mississauga
- Three Charged With Firearm-Related Offences in Mississauga
- Peel Police Seize Loaded Gun and Large Quantity of Drugs