Mississauga Man Facing Numerous Charges After Police Seize Loaded Firearm
A police investigation has recently led to the arrest of a Mississauga resident.
On Saturday, February 16, officers conducted a search warrant at a residence in the area of Queen Street and Britannia Road West.
Police say the search turned up a loaded firearm and a quantity of cocaine with a street value of over $46,000.
Mississauga man Phillip Grant, 28, was arrested.
Grant is charged with five counts of breaching probation, unauthorized possession of firearm, possession of weapon for dangerous purpose, careless storage of firearm, assaulting police, and possession for the purpose of trafficking, among other firearm-related charges.
He appeared at the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton on Sunday, February 17.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Huge winning lottery ticket sold in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Charged After Police Locate Drugs and Loaded Firearm
- Man accused of impaired driving with loaded gun in Mississauga: Peel police
- Mississauga Man Charged After Police Seize Loaded Handguns
- Man Arrested After Firearm Related Incident in Mississauga
- Firearm Seized After Fight Breaks Out in Mississauga