Mississauga Man Facing Numerous Charges After Police Seize Loaded Firearm
A police investigation has recently led to the arrest of a Mississauga resident.
On Saturday, February 16, officers conducted a search warrant at a residence in the area of Queen Street and Britannia Road West.
Police say the search turned up a loaded firearm and a quantity of cocaine with a street value of over $46,000.
Mississauga man Phillip Grant, 28, was arrested.
Grant is charged with five counts of breaching probation, unauthorized possession of firearm, possession of weapon for dangerous purpose, careless storage of firearm, assaulting police, and possession for the purpose of trafficking, among other firearm-related charges.
He appeared at the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton on Sunday, February 17.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Impaired driving call leads police to seize loaded firearm in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Charged After Police Locate Drugs and Loaded Firearm
- Mississauga man and Brampton man facing firearm charges following assault in Brampton
- Man accused of impaired driving with loaded gun in Mississauga: Peel police
- Mississauga man charged with numerous firearm and drug related offences
- Pilot for new CBS medical drama spotted filming recently in Mississauga
- Injuries reported after fight with baseball bat and vehicle ramming in Mississauga
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze