Mississauga Man Facing Numerous Charges After Police Seize Loaded Firearm
A police investigation has recently led to the arrest of a Mississauga resident.
On Saturday, February 16, officers conducted a search warrant at a residence in the area of Queen Street and Britannia Road West.
Police say the search turned up a loaded firearm and a quantity of cocaine with a street value of over $46,000.
Mississauga man Phillip Grant, 28, was arrested.
Grant is charged with five counts of breaching probation, unauthorized possession of firearm, possession of weapon for dangerous purpose, careless storage of firearm, assaulting police, and possession for the purpose of trafficking, among other firearm-related charges.
He appeared at the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton on Sunday, February 17.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- PHOTOS: First Look at Massive Entertainment Facility Opening Today in Square One in Mississauga
- Did You Know That This Popular Toronto-Shot TV Show is Filming in Mississauga?
- This Unique Canadian Business Is Closing In Mississauga
- An Unexpected Shop is Opening Soon in Square One in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Collision on Major Highway Just Outside Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Charged After Police Seize Loaded Handguns
- Man Arrested After Firearm Related Incident in Mississauga
- Three Charged With Firearm-Related Offences in Mississauga
- Peel Police Seize Loaded Gun and Large Quantity of Drugs
- Mississauga Man Charged with Impaired Driving and Firearm Possession