Mississauga Man Facing Numerous Charges After Police Seize Loaded Firearm
A police investigation has recently led to the arrest of a Mississauga resident.
On Saturday, February 16, officers conducted a search warrant at a residence in the area of Queen Street and Britannia Road West.
Police say the search turned up a loaded firearm and a quantity of cocaine with a street value of over $46,000.
Mississauga man Phillip Grant, 28, was arrested.
Grant is charged with five counts of breaching probation, unauthorized possession of firearm, possession of weapon for dangerous purpose, careless storage of firearm, assaulting police, and possession for the purpose of trafficking, among other firearm-related charges.
He appeared at the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton on Sunday, February 17.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Mississauga Man Charged After Police Locate Drugs and Loaded Firearm
- Man accused of impaired driving with loaded gun in Mississauga: Peel police
- Mississauga and Brampton residents charged with firearm-related offences
- Mississauga Man Charged After Police Seize Loaded Handguns
- Man Arrested After Firearm Related Incident in Mississauga
- Police on scene for males fighting with bats in Mississauga
- UPDATE: 82 year old motorcyclist dead following crash in Mississauga
- Weather warning in effect for funnel clouds expected in Mississauga
- Hugely popular dessert restaurant coming to Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- GO Train delays expected after person reportedly struck by train