Mississauga Man Facing Numerous Charges After Police Seize Loaded Firearm
A police investigation has recently led to the arrest of a Mississauga resident.
On Saturday, February 16, officers conducted a search warrant at a residence in the area of Queen Street and Britannia Road West.
Police say the search turned up a loaded firearm and a quantity of cocaine with a street value of over $46,000.
Mississauga man Phillip Grant, 28, was arrested.
Grant is charged with five counts of breaching probation, unauthorized possession of firearm, possession of weapon for dangerous purpose, careless storage of firearm, assaulting police, and possession for the purpose of trafficking, among other firearm-related charges.
He appeared at the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton on Sunday, February 17.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Two Brampton men facing charges after police seize drugs and firearm
- Impaired driving call leads police to seize loaded firearm in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Charged After Police Locate Drugs and Loaded Firearm
- Loaded firearm seized from Mississauga home: Police
- Mississauga man and Brampton man facing firearm charges following assault in Brampton
- Canada's Wonderland reopening for thrill-seekers on July 7
- House of the week: $4.5 mil Mississauga Road home with gorgeous outdoor features
- Frustration mounts as Mississauga residents told second vaccine dose only available in Muskoka, Simcoe
- Brampton councillor ordered to pay court costs after losing case against city
- Just 15 new cases of COVID-19 in Mississauga today