Mississauga Man Facing Numerous Charges After Police Seize Loaded Firearm
A police investigation has recently led to the arrest of a Mississauga resident.
On Saturday, February 16, officers conducted a search warrant at a residence in the area of Queen Street and Britannia Road West.
Police say the search turned up a loaded firearm and a quantity of cocaine with a street value of over $46,000.
Mississauga man Phillip Grant, 28, was arrested.
Grant is charged with five counts of breaching probation, unauthorized possession of firearm, possession of weapon for dangerous purpose, careless storage of firearm, assaulting police, and possession for the purpose of trafficking, among other firearm-related charges.
He appeared at the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton on Sunday, February 17.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Mississauga Man Charged After Police Locate Drugs and Loaded Firearm
- Man accused of impaired driving with loaded gun in Mississauga: Peel police
- Peel police seize loaded firearm during recent arrest
- Mississauga and Brampton residents charged with firearm-related offences
- Mississauga Man Charged After Police Seize Loaded Handguns
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Mississauga grocery store worker tests positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga teacher enjoying big lotto win
- BREAKING: Ontario reporting new high of over 1,000 new COVID-19 cases today
- Popular Mississauga restaurant opens luxury tent to keep diners comfortable amid the COVID shutdown