Mississauga Man Facing Dozens of Charges After Hwy. 401 Crash
A 37-year-old Mississauga man is facing 34 criminal charges following a crash on Hwy. 401 in Toronto.
The recent single-vehicle crash took place near Allen Rd.
Charges include impaired by drug, possession of drugs, and possession of property obtained by crime, say OPP.
Here’s a better look at items seized by police.
His name wasn’t immediately released.
The suspect is being held for bail.
Photo courtesy of Ontario Provincial Police
- Suspect From Mississauga Facing Charges in Relation to Massive Drug Trafficking Incident
- PHOTOS: Mississauga Man Facing 100 Gun and Drug-Related Charges
- Police Not Facing Charges After Cruiser and Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- Two Men Facing 147 Criminal Charges Following Break-ins in Brampton and Mississauga
- Peel Police Searching for Male Facing criminal Harassment Charges
- Mississauga teacher enjoying big lotto win
- Popular Mississauga restaurant opens luxury tent to keep diners comfortable amid the COVID shutdown
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- PHOTOS: Swans rescued following oil spill at Credit River in Mississauga
- A new and terrifying scam can steal your phone number and clear your bank accounts in Mississauga