Mississauga Man Facing Dozens of Charges After Hwy. 401 Crash
A 37-year-old Mississauga man is facing 34 criminal charges following a crash on Hwy. 401 in Toronto.
The recent single-vehicle crash took place near Allen Rd.
Charges include impaired by drug, possession of drugs, and possession of property obtained by crime, say OPP.
Here’s a better look at items seized by police.
His name wasn’t immediately released.
The suspect is being held for bail.
Photo courtesy of Ontario Provincial Police
- Peel Police Searching for Male Facing criminal Harassment Charges
- Man Wanted for 24 Criminal Charges in Peel
- Peel Police Officer Facing Criminal Charges
- Four People Facing Charges After Gun Allegedly Found During Traffic Stop in Mississauga
- Man Facing Charges After Allegedly Defrauding Senior Citizens