Mississauga Man Facing Dozens of Charges After Hwy. 401 Crash
A 37-year-old Mississauga man is facing 34 criminal charges following a crash on Hwy. 401 in Toronto.
The recent single-vehicle crash took place near Allen Rd.
Charges include impaired by drug, possession of drugs, and possession of property obtained by crime, say OPP.
Here’s a better look at items seized by police.
His name wasn’t immediately released.
The suspect is being held for bail.
Photo courtesy of Ontario Provincial Police
- Five facing numerous charges after police seize guns and drugs in Mississauga and Brampton
- Suspect From Mississauga Facing Charges in Relation to Massive Drug Trafficking Incident
- Oakville woman pulled over in Parry Sound for high beams facing drugs and weapons charges
- PHOTOS: Mississauga Man Facing 100 Gun and Drug-Related Charges
- Police Not Facing Charges After Cruiser and Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- Lane closures in downtown Hamilton after watermain break
- Police search for woman following a Mississauga park assault
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Brampton resident celebrated his big lotto win with champagne
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children