Mississauga Man Facing Child Sexual Abuse Charges
A Mississauga man has been charged in connection with a number of alleged sexual abuses involving children, police say.
Toronto police say that on Wednesday, Nov. 7, 2018, members of the Toronto Police Service Child Exploitation section executed a search warrant in the Burnhamthorpe Road West and Hurontario Street area of Mississauga.
Police allege that from April 2010 to December 2013, a male suspect sexually abused numerous children.
Police also allege that the suspect took sexually explicit pictures and videos of the children and that he made sexually explicit images available to the children.
Police say 43-year-old Mississauga man Christopher Pulleyn has been charged with two counts of invitation to sexual touching, four counts of sexual assault, four counts of sexual interference, making child pornography and more.
He will appear in court on Dec. 6.
According to police, the accused might have frequented the rave party scene and may have had contact with people throughout Ontario.
Police are concerned there may be more victims.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-8500.
Photos courtesy of Toronto police
- Police Release List of Complaints Made to 911 Regarding Amber Alert for Murdered 11 Year Old Girl
- Popular Grocery Store Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- House of the Week: Magnificent $5.3 Mil Mansion with Tennis Court
- Teen Caught Driving Insane Speed on 403 in Mississauga
- Robbery Suspects Flee After Crashing Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Arrest and Identify Suspect in Connection with Sexual Assault Incidents in Mississauga
- Police Identify Suspect After Series of Sexual Assaults in Mississauga
- Peel Police Investigating Alleged Sexual Assaults by Hedley Frontman Jacob Hoggard
- Man Who Worked at Mississauga High School Facing Host of Sexual Exploitation Charges
- Uber Driver Charged Following Sexual Assault in Mississauga