Mississauga man facing child pornography charges
A Mississauga man has been charged with child pornography-related offences.
Toronto police say that on Thursday, June 25, 2020, officer executed a search warrant in the Mississauga Road and Indian Road area of Mississauga as part of an investigation into child luring.
Police say Spencer Parsons, 25, was arrested and charged with allegedly luring a child under 18 and attempting to make child pornography.
He was scheduled to appear in court on June 25.
Police believe there may be more victims.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-8500.
- Mississauga Man Charged with Possession of Child Pornography
- Peel police make arrest in child luring investigation
- Hamilton man arrested in connection to child pornography investigation: Police
- Police Looking for Information About Child Pornography Suspect
- Peel Police Arrest And Charge Man In Connection To Child Luring Investigation
- Brampton father found guilty in severe malnutrition of his 21-month-old daughter
- India extends own flight ban disrupting travel plans for those in Mississauga and Brampton
- Hudson's Bay may be in 'shirt' over a taboo typo in Canada
- WATCH: Hamilton Police release video of Barton Street shooting
- Brampton Board of Trade throws its support behind proposed Hwy. 413