Mississauga man facing child pornography charges
A Mississauga man has been charged with child pornography-related offences.
Toronto police say that on Thursday, June 25, 2020, officer executed a search warrant in the Mississauga Road and Indian Road area of Mississauga as part of an investigation into child luring.
Police say Spencer Parsons, 25, was arrested and charged with allegedly luring a child under 18 and attempting to make child pornography.
He was scheduled to appear in court on June 25.
Police believe there may be more victims.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-8500.
- Mississauga Man Charged with Possession of Child Pornography
- Peel police make arrest in child luring investigation
- Police Looking for Information About Child Pornography Suspect
- Peel Police Arrest And Charge Man In Connection To Child Luring Investigation
- Daycare Worker from Mississauga Charged with Possession of Child Pornography
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario
- Major road closed due to serious crash in Mississauga
- ‘You don’t want to fall into that three per cent category’: Ontario ICU doctor on battling COVID-19
- Peel Region follows provincial downward trend in new COVID-19 cases
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Boeing 737 Max's very first flight after two deadly crashes takes off from Pearson