Mississauga Man Facing Charges in Connection with Sexual Assault
Toronto police recently reported that a Mississauga man has been arrested in connection with a sexual assault investigation.
Police say that on Friday, April 21, a 42-year-old woman reported being sexually assaulted in February 2017.
The victim alleged that she was invited to the home of a male acquaintance and given several drinks that caused her to fall into unconsciousness. The victim said she was sexually assaulted by the accused that night.
Now, 47-year-old Moshood Adeoson (also known as Roman Steele) has been arrested and charged with sexual assault.
He appeared in court on Saturday, April 22.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-5100, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637). Download the free Crime Stoppers Mobile App on iTunes, Google Play or Blackberry App World.
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, close to 400 total cases found in Mississauga
- More than 1,500 residents without power in Mississauga
- House prices officially dropping in Mississauga amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Big banks reducing credit card rates
- PHOTOS: Trillium Health Partners building temporary pandemic response unit in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Arrested in Connection with Historic Sexual Assaults
- Police Arrest and Identify Suspect in Connection with Sexual Assault Incidents in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Charged in Toronto Sex Assault
- Man Arrested Following Alleged Sexual Assault at Mississauga Tanning Salon
- Mississauga Man Charged with Sexual Assault