Mississauga Man Faces Huge List of Charges
A Mississauga man is facing a lot of charges after the OPP followed him in a stolen truck for over 25 clicks across Perth County, according to a recent CTV News article.
CTV reports that on Monday (Sept. 19), a Wellington County OPP officer spotted the vehicle, which had been reported stolen, driving through Palmerston. Police followed the truck for some time and attempted to pull it over on several occasions. When they tried to use a tire deflation device to stop the truck, it avoided the obstacle and collided with a cruiser in the process (only minor damage was reported).
According to CTV, another device was used successfully and the driver, a 23-year-old Mississauga man, was apprehended. The man is now facing a host of charges, including possession of property obtained by crime, flight from police, dangerous driving and driving while disqualified.
He will appear in court on Sept. 27.
- Mississauga’s LRT Could be in Danger of Cancellation
- Major Facility Closing and Cutting Jobs in Mississauga
- This Could be Mississauga’s First Hefty Snowfall of the Season
- 15 Things You Never Knew About the Glenerin Inn in Mississauga
- Sick Days for Teachers Causing Significant Issues in Mississauga Schools
- Here's How Many Charges OPP Laid Against Truck Drivers in One Week
- Here's How Many Charges OPP Laid Against Truck Drivers in 24 Hours
- Mississauga Man Charged with Impaired Driving After Crashing into Police Cruiser and Pole
- Mississauga Woman Arrested in Connection with Creative Truck Theft
- Mississauga Man Facing Dozens of Charges After Hwy. 401 Crash