Mississauga Man Faces Huge List of Charges
A Mississauga man is facing a lot of charges after the OPP followed him in a stolen truck for over 25 clicks across Perth County, according to a recent CTV News article.
CTV reports that on Monday (Sept. 19), a Wellington County OPP officer spotted the vehicle, which had been reported stolen, driving through Palmerston. Police followed the truck for some time and attempted to pull it over on several occasions. When they tried to use a tire deflation device to stop the truck, it avoided the obstacle and collided with a cruiser in the process (only minor damage was reported).
According to CTV, another device was used successfully and the driver, a 23-year-old Mississauga man, was apprehended. The man is now facing a host of charges, including possession of property obtained by crime, flight from police, dangerous driving and driving while disqualified.
He will appear in court on Sept. 27.
- Mississauga man charged after allegedly fleeing from police and driving on the wrong side of the highway
- Woman Arrested After Officer Struck with Stolen Vehicle in Mississauga
- Here's How Many Charges OPP Laid Against Truck Drivers in One Week
- Truck causes dangerous driving conditions on major Mississauga intersection
- Here's How Many Charges OPP Laid Against Truck Drivers in 24 Hours
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- PHOTOS: New platform and pavilion now open at a Mississauga GO Station
- House of the Week: $3.8 mil Sheridan home luxurious features
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case