Mississauga Man Enjoying Substantial Lotto Win
A Mississauga resident is celebrating a pretty substantial lotto win.
OLG recently announced that Jeyapalan Nagalingam just won $78,490 from the August 19, 2017 Lotto 6/49 draw.
Since LOTTO 6/49 was launched in June 1982, Ontario players have won more than $11.4 billion in prizes.
The winning ticket was purchased at Esso on Dundas Street in Mississauga.
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Police discover remains of deceased infant in basement of Hamilton home
- Peel District School Board issues apology for racially insensitive content on internal webpage for staff
- Mississauga pressing to enter red-zone on March 9
- Police searching for suspect in connection to stabbing in Mississauga