Mississauga Man Enjoying End of Summer Lotto Win
One lucky Mississauga man is enjoying a late summer windfall.
OLG recently announced that Boniface Rajendrakumar is celebrating after winning a $100,000 top prize with Instant Crossword Tripler (Game #2023).
Instant Crossword Tripler is available for $5 a play and the top prize is $100,000. Odds of winning any prize are 1 in 3.61.
The winning ticket was purchased at the lottery retailer in the Kennedy Square Mall on Kennedy Road in Brampton.
- Archaeological artifacts found at site of a proposed hotel in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- Seven-year-old child shot in Hamilton
- PHOTOS: History-making, 18 million square foot development planned for Mississauga
- More snow coming to Mississauga this weekend