Mississauga Man Enjoying End of Summer Lotto Win
One lucky Mississauga man is enjoying a late summer windfall.
OLG recently announced that Boniface Rajendrakumar is celebrating after winning a $100,000 top prize with Instant Crossword Tripler (Game #2023).
Instant Crossword Tripler is available for $5 a play and the top prize is $100,000. Odds of winning any prize are 1 in 3.61.
The winning ticket was purchased at the lottery retailer in the Kennedy Square Mall on Kennedy Road in Brampton.
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Popular cafe closing down for good in Mississauga
- Almost all illegal guns coming into Mississauga and Brampton are from the U.S.
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at ICU in Mississauga Hospital
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - December 1, 2020