Mississauga Man Enjoying End of Summer Lotto Win
One lucky Mississauga man is enjoying a late summer windfall.
OLG recently announced that Boniface Rajendrakumar is celebrating after winning a $100,000 top prize with Instant Crossword Tripler (Game #2023).
Instant Crossword Tripler is available for $5 a play and the top prize is $100,000. Odds of winning any prize are 1 in 3.61.
The winning ticket was purchased at the lottery retailer in the Kennedy Square Mall on Kennedy Road in Brampton.
- Justin Trudeau Pledges to Ban Assault Weapons Following Mass Shooting in Mississauga
- Brawl Breaks Out Involving Knives at an Intersection in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Fried Chicken Festival Changing Location in Mississauga
- Police Responding to a Robbery Involving a Gun in Mississauga
- Large Police Presence Following Reports Of Weapon Seen In Mississauga