Mississauga Man Enjoying End of Summer Lotto Win
One lucky Mississauga man is enjoying a late summer windfall.
OLG recently announced that Boniface Rajendrakumar is celebrating after winning a $100,000 top prize with Instant Crossword Tripler (Game #2023).
Instant Crossword Tripler is available for $5 a play and the top prize is $100,000. Odds of winning any prize are 1 in 3.61.
The winning ticket was purchased at the lottery retailer in the Kennedy Square Mall on Kennedy Road in Brampton.
- Police Seeking Assistance in Locating 5-Year-Old Boy
- Reports Suggest Hamilton Crime Boss Critically Injured in Mississauga Shooting
- Ontario Amber Alert Cancelled After Missing Mississauga Boy Found Safe
- BREAKING: Amber Alert issued For 5-Year-Old Boy Last Seen in Mississauga
- Popular Filipino Restaurant Shuts Down in Mississauga