Mississauga Man Enjoying End of Summer Lotto Win
One lucky Mississauga man is enjoying a late summer windfall.
OLG recently announced that Boniface Rajendrakumar is celebrating after winning a $100,000 top prize with Instant Crossword Tripler (Game #2023).
Instant Crossword Tripler is available for $5 a play and the top prize is $100,000. Odds of winning any prize are 1 in 3.61.
The winning ticket was purchased at the lottery retailer in the Kennedy Square Mall on Kennedy Road in Brampton.
- VIDEO: Canada Post truck rollover leads to major delays on 401 in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Aftermath of double fatal collision in Mississauga
- Brief foot pursuit leads to arrest of Mississauga man after a pair of pharmacy robberies
- $100,000 prize for Brampton winner of Big Brother Canada
- Frost advisory in effect for Mississauga, Brampton, Hamilton and Milton