Mississauga Man Enjoying a Big Lotto Win
Another lucky resident is enjoying an early Christmas present (and on Black Friday, no less!).
OLG recently congratulated Gjoko Angeloski for winning a $433,189.40 prize in the November 16, 2018 Lotto Max draw.
Since its launch in September 2009, Ontario Lotto Max players have won over $4.5 billion, including 60 jackpot wins and 516 Maxmillions prizes, right across the province.
The winning ticket was purchased at Petro Canada on Dixie Road in Mississauga.
- One arrested, two suspects sought for carjacking of mother and three year old daughter in Mississauga
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Peel
- Peel District School Board says parents have 10 days to decide whether or not to send their children back to class
- Ontario reports fewer than 100 new cases of COVID-19 for sixth day in a row