Mississauga Man Dead in Fiery Crash
A 66-year-old Mississauga man is dead following an overnight crash and impaired driving charges are likely pending against the driver of the other vehicle.
One male is in handcuffs for suspected impaired driving after the two-vehicle crash at Bristol Rd. and Mavis Rd. at 1:13 a.m.
Emergency crews raced to the scene, finding a vehicle which flipped over and caught fire with two males trapped inside.
“One occupant was transported to trauma centre with life-threatening injuries,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Bancroft Wright.
The second male was pronounced dead at the scene.
The male driver of the second car was transported to local hospital with non life-threatening injuries.
Charges are likely pending.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Milton Man Charged With Impaired Driving in Fatal Mississauga Crash
- Male pronounced dead following two-vehicle crash in Mississauga
- Driver Dead After Overnight Highway Crash in Mississauga
- One person pronounced dead following three-vehicle crash in Mississauga
- Man charged with impaired driving after crash kills 19 year old in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Mississauga Youtuber Kyle Forgeard surprises his parents by letting them retire early
- A barbershop reopens during the lockdown as a film production studio
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- Mississauga church youth group leader arrested for sexual assault
- 24 flights with COVID-19 cases confirmed this week at Pearson Airport in Mississauga