Mississauga Man Dead in Fiery Crash
A 66-year-old Mississauga man is dead following an overnight crash and impaired driving charges are likely pending against the driver of the other vehicle.
One male is in handcuffs for suspected impaired driving after the two-vehicle crash at Bristol Rd. and Mavis Rd. at 1:13 a.m.
Emergency crews raced to the scene, finding a vehicle which flipped over and caught fire with two males trapped inside.
“One occupant was transported to trauma centre with life-threatening injuries,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Bancroft Wright.
The second male was pronounced dead at the scene.
The male driver of the second car was transported to local hospital with non life-threatening injuries.
Charges are likely pending.
The investigation is ongoing.
- New Store Now Open in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Multiple Vehicles Collision in Mississauga Plaza
- Peel Police Officer Charged and Arrested Following Assault
- Two-Vehicle Collision Results In Rollover Trapping Female Inside
- Police Searching for Missing 17-Year-Old Woman From Mississauga
- Milton Man Charged With Impaired Driving in Fatal Mississauga Crash
- Driver Dead After Overnight Highway Crash in Mississauga
- One Dead in Fiery Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- Victim With Serious Injuries After Impaired Driving Crash in Mississauga
- Male Pronounced Dead After Vehicle Rollover Just Outside Mississauga