Mississauga Man Dead After Vehicle Crashes into Lake Ontario
Halton Police have identified the victim in a recent vehicle incident.
Early Monday morning (November 5), a vehicle crashed through the barriers at the dead end of Maple Grove Drive in Oakville, crashing into Lake Ontario.
The vehicle was removed from the lake and the driver was taken into custody.
Later, search teams recovered the body of a deceased male from the shore of Lake Ontario.
The victim is believed to be a 27 year old Mississauga man. Police say his identity will not be disclosed at his family’s request.
The driver is identified as Aaron Dobbs, a 22 year old man from Welland. He is charged with impaired driving causing death and refusing to provide a breath sample.
Dobbs will appear in court for a bail hearing on November 6.
- Identity of Mississauga Man Killed in Lake Ontario Crash Revealed
- Police Identify Dead Body Found in Lake in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Victim Identified in Early Morning Mississauga Shooting, Suspect Wanted
- Victim Identified in Fatal Highway Crash in Mississauga
- Flood Warning In Effect To All Cities and Towns Near Lake Ontario