Mississauga Man Charged with Sexual Assault
Halton Regional Police recently arrested a 46-year-old Mississauga man in connection with a sexual assault that took place in Oakville.
According to police, the Halton Regional Police Child Abuse and Sexual Assault Unit recently investigated an alleged sexual assault against an adult female victim who was known to the suspect.
Police have charged Mississauga resident Croos-Rodrigo Nazernan Fernando with one count of sexual assault. The suspect was arrested on Feb. 23.
Anyone with information is encouraged to contact Detective Constable Ross Amore at 905-465-8973. Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS), through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca, or by texting “Tip201” with your message to 274637 (crimes).
- Youth centre employee from Mississauga charged with sexual assault
- Corrections officer from Brampton charged with sexual assault
- Former Peel Police detective charged with sexual assault
- Police Arrest and Identify Suspect in Connection with Sexual Assault Incidents in Mississauga
- Police Officer Charged with Sexual Assault
- Ontario pulls AstraZeneca from arms of Mississauga, Brampton reisdents over renewed fears of blood clots
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Mississauga mayor cites September for possible return to indoor restuarant dining
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Peel orders closure of three businesses, one Bakery, in Mississauga