Mississauga Man Charged with Sexual Assault
Halton Regional Police recently arrested a 46-year-old Mississauga man in connection with a sexual assault that took place in Oakville.
According to police, the Halton Regional Police Child Abuse and Sexual Assault Unit recently investigated an alleged sexual assault against an adult female victim who was known to the suspect.
Police have charged Mississauga resident Croos-Rodrigo Nazernan Fernando with one count of sexual assault. The suspect was arrested on Feb. 23.
Anyone with information is encouraged to contact Detective Constable Ross Amore at 905-465-8973. Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS), through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca, or by texting “Tip201” with your message to 274637 (crimes).
- Youth centre employee from Mississauga charged with sexual assault
- Former Peel Police detective charged with sexual assault
- Police Arrest and Identify Suspect in Connection with Sexual Assault Incidents in Mississauga
- Police Officer Charged with Sexual Assault
- Peel Police Officer Charged with Sexual Assault
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Police discover remains of deceased infant in basement of Hamilton home
- Peel District School Board issues apology for racially insensitive content on internal webpage for staff
- Mississauga pressing to enter red-zone on March 9
- Police searching for suspect in connection to stabbing in Mississauga