Mississauga Man Charged with Multiple Firearm and Drug Offenses
Three people, including one Mississauga man, are facing charges following the seizure of guns and drugs from a Brampton residence, police say.
Peel police say that on Thursday, March 8, officers executed a residential search warrant in the Gore Road and Ebenezer Road area in Brampton.
As a result of the search warrant, police allegedly located and seized assorted ammunition, a stun gun and two firearms, including a loaded .40 caliber Glock handgun and an Ataki Arms Loraki .9mm handgun.
Police say they also seized fentanyl, heroin, MDMA, methamphetamine, cocaine, Xanax and marijuana. Officers also say a total of $2,010 in Canadian currency was seized from the residence.
Police say the street value of the seized drugs was in excess of $11,000.
Thirty-year-old Brampton man Lamar Boreland, 36-year-old Mississauga man Matthew Ferrigan and 26-year-old Brampton woman Tiffany O'Garro are facing numerous drug trafficking and firearm-related charges.
All three of the accused were held for a special bail hearing on March 9.
Anyone with information pertaining to this matter is asked to call the Street Crime Gang Unit at (905) 453-3311, ext. 7704.
Photos courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Mississauga Man Arrested, Drugs and Firearm Seized
- Mississauga Man Charged After Guns Seized by Police
- Multiple Firearms and Thousands of Dollars in Drugs Seized in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Charged in Connection with Drug and Firearm Seizure
- Peel Police Seize Loaded Gun and Large Quantity of Drugs
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19
- York Region shares list of box stores fined over violations of COVID-19 rules
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- Man reportedly threatening to shoot people in building in Mississauga: Police