Mississauga Man Charged with Multiple Counts of Theft and Fraud
Halton Police recently finished investigating a string of thefts and incidents of fraud dating back to October 2018.
Police say that within the past few months, several offices and businesses in Oakville were targeted, with the accused allegedly targeting small items such as cash boxes, cell phones, employee purses and other personal items.
On many occasions, credit cards taken from wallets and purses were later used to complete fraudulent transactions across the GTA, police say.
Officers arrested Kenneth Levy, a 32 year old man from Mississauga.
Levy is charged with four counts of theft under $5000, six counts of fraud under $5000, six counts of unauthorized use of a credit card, and seven counts of failing to comply with probation.
Anyone with additional info related to this investigation is asked to call police at 905-825-4747 ext. 2285.
- Mississauga Couple Charged in Connection with Enormous Fraud
- Peel Police Arrest And Charge Man In Connection To Multiple Fraud Incidents In Mississauga
- Woman Living in Mississauga Accused of Stealing Seniors' Purses
- Mississauga Woman Charged in Connection with “Fraud Caper Investigation”
- WARNING: Debit Card Fraud In Taxi Cabs in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Newly-released data indicates that Mississauga is a hotspot for COVID-19
- Ontario is giving drive-in movie theatres the clear to reopen
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga