Mississauga Man Charged with Multiple Counts of Theft and Fraud
Halton Police recently finished investigating a string of thefts and incidents of fraud dating back to October 2018.
Police say that within the past few months, several offices and businesses in Oakville were targeted, with the accused allegedly targeting small items such as cash boxes, cell phones, employee purses and other personal items.
On many occasions, credit cards taken from wallets and purses were later used to complete fraudulent transactions across the GTA, police say.
Officers arrested Kenneth Levy, a 32 year old man from Mississauga.
Levy is charged with four counts of theft under $5000, six counts of fraud under $5000, six counts of unauthorized use of a credit card, and seven counts of failing to comply with probation.
Anyone with additional info related to this investigation is asked to call police at 905-825-4747 ext. 2285.
- Two arrested for string of distraction thefts targeting residents in Peel and the GTA
- Two arrested in vehicle theft investigation; police seize vehicles, drugs and cash
- Georgetown man charged with fraud-related offences in Mississauga
- Mississauga Couple Charged in Connection with Enormous Fraud
- Woman Living in Mississauga Accused of Stealing Seniors' Purses
- Drivers charged after four tow trucks involved in street racing in Milton: Police
- $1 million lotto prize was won by a lottery player in Ontario
- Police searching for suspects after church vandalized in Mississauga
- Police on scene for reports of suspicious package in Mississauga
- Cheese, ranch seasoning, mangoes and more recalled from stores in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario