Mississauga Man Charged with Multiple Counts of Theft and Fraud
Halton Police recently finished investigating a string of thefts and incidents of fraud dating back to October 2018.
Police say that within the past few months, several offices and businesses in Oakville were targeted, with the accused allegedly targeting small items such as cash boxes, cell phones, employee purses and other personal items.
On many occasions, credit cards taken from wallets and purses were later used to complete fraudulent transactions across the GTA, police say.
Officers arrested Kenneth Levy, a 32 year old man from Mississauga.
Levy is charged with four counts of theft under $5000, six counts of fraud under $5000, six counts of unauthorized use of a credit card, and seven counts of failing to comply with probation.
Anyone with additional info related to this investigation is asked to call police at 905-825-4747 ext. 2285.
- Two arrested for string of distraction thefts targeting residents in Peel and the GTA
- Mississauga Couple Charged in Connection with Enormous Fraud
- Peel Police Arrest And Charge Man In Connection To Multiple Fraud Incidents In Mississauga
- Woman Living in Mississauga Accused of Stealing Seniors' Purses
- WARNING: Debit Card Fraud In Taxi Cabs in Mississauga
- Mississauga schools in hold and secure due to suspicious activity: Police
- Mississauga woman celebrating big lotto win with her partner
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 16
- Creditview closed at Bristol for police investigation in Mississauga
- Mississauga officially extends mask bylaw and restaurant restrictions until 2021