Mississauga Man Charged with Impaired Driving and Firearm Possession
One person has been arrested following an investigation Saturday morning in Brampton.
Shortly before 7:00 a.m. on February 23, police received a call for a possible impaired driver in the area of Mclaughlin Road and Steeles Avenue West.
Police located the vehicle, which was occupied by a male driver and a passenger.
Police then searched the driver and allegedly found him to be in possession of an unloaded Berreta 22 caliber handgun.
25 year old Ramandip Seera from Mississauga was arrested.
Seera is charged with impaired operation of a motor vehicle, refusing to comply with breath demand, carrying a concealed weapon, and unauthorized possession of a firearm.
He is schedule to appear in court on Sunday, February 24.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Man accused of impaired driving with loaded gun in Mississauga: Peel police
- Police Arrest Impaired Driver Passed Out Behind Wheel in Mississauga
- Peel Police Officer Charged With Impaired Driving
- Three People Charged After Firearm Located During Vehicle Investigation in Mississauga
- Firearm Discovered During Impaired Driving Investigation in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Newly-released data indicates that Mississauga is a hotspot for COVID-19
- Ontario is giving drive-in movie theatres the clear to reopen
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots
- Paramedics attending after male injured in shooting in Mississauga