Mississauga Man Charged with Impaired Driving and Firearm Possession
One person has been arrested following an investigation Saturday morning in Brampton.
Shortly before 7:00 a.m. on February 23, police received a call for a possible impaired driver in the area of Mclaughlin Road and Steeles Avenue West.
Police located the vehicle, which was occupied by a male driver and a passenger.
Police then searched the driver and allegedly found him to be in possession of an unloaded Berreta 22 caliber handgun.
25 year old Ramandip Seera from Mississauga was arrested.
Seera is charged with impaired operation of a motor vehicle, refusing to comply with breath demand, carrying a concealed weapon, and unauthorized possession of a firearm.
He is schedule to appear in court on Sunday, February 24.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Police on Scene After Fight Breaks Out in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Two People Transported to Hospital Following Collision in Mississauga
- Mosquitoes Carrying West Nile Virus Found in Mississauga
- Arrest Made in Murder of 83 Year Old Mississauga Woman
- One-Bedroom Rentals Getting Even More Expensive in Mississauga
- Police Arrest Impaired Driver Passed Out Behind Wheel in Mississauga
- Peel Police Officer Charged With Impaired Driving
- Firearm Discovered During Impaired Driving Investigation in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Facing Numerous Charges After Police Seize Loaded Firearm
- Loaded Handgun Allegedly Seized After Man Passes Out Behind the Wheel in Mississauga