Mississauga man charged with firing gun after trailer reported stolen
A Mississauga man is facing charges after allegedly firing a gun in Caledon.
The OPP say that on the morning of Tuesday, Nov. 5, 2019, officers responded to a call regarding a reportedly stolen trailer that was located in the McEwan Drive and Nixon Road area in Bolton.
Police allege that as the officers were responding to a call, several shots were heard being fired nearby. The officers located and arrested a suspect, who was allegedly in possession of a firearm. The firearm was seized.
Police say 34-year-old Mississauga man Jameson Patry was charged with a number of offences, including assault with a weapon, discharging a firearm with intent and more.
Patry says the trailer was stolen from him and he reported the theft to police.
The accused is expected to appear in court on Nov. 7 to answer to the charges.
If you have any information in relation to this incident, please call the Caledon OPP at (905) 584-2241 or toll-free at 1-888-310-1122.
- Man Arrested After Allegedly Firing Shots in Mississauga
- Four People Facing Charges After Gun Allegedly Found During Traffic Stop in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Charged After Allegedly Accusing Police Officers of Theft
- Man Charged After Gun Allegedly Seized from Vehicle in Mississauga
- Three Charged With Firearm-Related Offences in Mississauga
- Mississauga travel agency owner wins $1 million lotto prize
- Two employees at Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- The perfect selfie spot is taking shape in Mississauga
- Mississauga’s Most Notorious Murder Case - Peter Demeter
- House of the Week: Magnificent $8.8 Mil Mansion with Luxurious Indoor Pool