Mississauga Man Charged in Toronto Sex Assault
A 45-year-old Mississauga man is being charged after a woman was allegedly sexually assaulted at a Toronto spa.
The incident took place on May 19 at 1:30 p.m.
That’s when Toronto police were sent to a sexual assault complaint at the Hand and Stone Massage and Facial Spa at 578 College St.
The victim, a 51-year-old woman, went to the spa for a facial skin treatment and was treated by a man who worked there.
During the treatment she was sexually assaulted, investigators allege.
The man was arrested on May 20 at 4 p.m.
Khalid Mahmood is charged with one count of sexual assault.
He’s scheduled to appear in court at Old City Hall on July 4.
The investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-1400, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637).
Photo: Toronto Police handout
- 77 year old charged with sexual assault at massage clinic in Brampton
- Mississauga Teacher Charged in Sex Assault Case
- Mississauga Man Facing Charges in Connection with Sexual Assault
- Mississauga Man Charged After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Woman on Bus
- Hamilton Police officer charged with sexual assault after 5-month SIU investigation
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- UPDATE: Brampton teen drowns in Halton Hills area
- Mississauga enters first stage of reopening as COVID-19 restrictions loosen across Ontario
- Mississauga, Brampton vaccine clinics taking place this weekend
- Trio of suitors to bid on anaerobic digestion plant in Clarington