Mississauga Man Charged in Toronto Sex Assault
A 45-year-old Mississauga man is being charged after a woman was allegedly sexually assaulted at a Toronto spa.
The incident took place on May 19 at 1:30 p.m.
That’s when Toronto police were sent to a sexual assault complaint at the Hand and Stone Massage and Facial Spa at 578 College St.
The victim, a 51-year-old woman, went to the spa for a facial skin treatment and was treated by a man who worked there.
During the treatment she was sexually assaulted, investigators allege.
The man was arrested on May 20 at 4 p.m.
Khalid Mahmood is charged with one count of sexual assault.
He’s scheduled to appear in court at Old City Hall on July 4.
The investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-1400, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637).
Photo: Toronto Police handout
- 77 year old charged with sexual assault at massage clinic in Brampton
- Mississauga Teacher Charged in Sex Assault Case
- Mississauga Man Charged After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Woman on Bus
- Mississauga Man Facing Charges in Connection with Sexual Assault
- Mississauga Hospital Worker Charged With Sexual Assault
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga
- Here’s what Mississauga residents can and cannot do under grey lockdown restrictions
- Loopholes still allow international travellers to "collect your luggage and leave" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga