Mississauga Man Charged in Relation to Multiple Break and Enters Across Peel Region
Investigators from the 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau are have arrested and charged a Mississauga man wanted in a series of break and enters in Peel and other Regions.
Over the past month, there have been numerous commercial breaks and enters that have occurred within the areas of Peel, York, Barrie, Orangeville and Sudbury.
The suspect forced his way into the properties, after hours, in search of readily available cash and valuables.
Shawn Chaulk, a 54-year-old man from Mississauga, was arrested and charged with multiple counts of Break and Enter.
Anyone with information on this case is asked to contact the Peel Police.
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Huge winning lottery ticket sold in Mississauga
- Five people arrested following multiple break and enters in Mississauga
- Another Suspect Charged Following a Series of Residential Break and Enters Across the GTA
- PHOTOS: Police Searching for Mississauga Suspect Following Multiple Break-Ins
- Two Suspects Arrested Following a Series of Residential Break and Enters Across the GTA
- Man charged in relation to eleven break and enters in Mississauga