Mississauga Man Charged in Oakville Break-In
A 22-year-old man is being charged in connection with an Oakville break-in.
The suspect was cuffed on Dec. 15 following a three-month investigation by Halton police.
Roughly $5,000 worth of jewelry was taken from a house on Old Oak Dr., say police, who allege the home - near Glen Abbey - was broken into while the residents were away.
Investigators from the Oakville criminal investigations bureau went to an address in Mississauga and arrested a male suspect.
Rakeem Allen, of Mississauga, is charged with break and enter - commit theft.
He was held for a bail hearing.
Anyone with information is asked to contact that Oakville criminal investigations bureau at 905-825-4747 ext. 2216 or Crime Stoppers “See Something, Hear Something, Say Something” at 1 800 222 - TIPS (8477), through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.com or by texting ‘Tip201’ with your message to 274637 (crimes).
- Suspect from Mississauga Arrested After More Than $20K Worth of Laptops Stolen in Oakville
- Mississauga Teens Charged in Oakville and Burlington Bank Robberies
- Mississauga Man Charged in Relation to Gunpoint Robbery in Oakville
- Mississauga Teen Arrested in Connection with Violent Home Invasion
- Police Issue Arrest Warrant for Break, Enter and Theft Suspect
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- Police responding for female pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- House of the Week: $4.8 mil mansion with glorious wine cellar
- City issuing big tickets at private gatherings in Mississauga this weekend
- OPINION: Mississauga anti-maskers event doing more harm than good