Mississauga Man Charged in Oakville Break-In
A 22-year-old man is being charged in connection with an Oakville break-in.
The suspect was cuffed on Dec. 15 following a three-month investigation by Halton police.
Roughly $5,000 worth of jewelry was taken from a house on Old Oak Dr., say police, who allege the home - near Glen Abbey - was broken into while the residents were away.
Investigators from the Oakville criminal investigations bureau went to an address in Mississauga and arrested a male suspect.
Rakeem Allen, of Mississauga, is charged with break and enter - commit theft.
He was held for a bail hearing.
Anyone with information is asked to contact that Oakville criminal investigations bureau at 905-825-4747 ext. 2216 or Crime Stoppers “See Something, Hear Something, Say Something” at 1 800 222 - TIPS (8477), through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.com or by texting ‘Tip201’ with your message to 274637 (crimes).
- Suspect from Mississauga Arrested After More Than $20K Worth of Laptops Stolen in Oakville
- Four Hamilton suspects now charged in series of garage break-ins in Oakville and Burlington
- Man arrested and charged in relation to drug investigation in Oakville
- Oakville man charged in year-long break and enter case in Township of Madawaska Valley
- Police Issue Arrest Warrant for Break, Enter and Theft Suspect
- Male shot in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- Police advising motorists to watch out for rogue cow in Milton
- Mangoes recalled from stores in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario due to Hepatitis A
- One arrested after loaded firearm found in Brampton
- Mississauga house of the week: $3.8 mil Lorne Park home with designer interior