Mississauga Man Charged in Connection with Marijuana Dispensary Raid
Although marijuana is getting closer and closer to being legal (albeit regulated and distributed by the LCBO), people are still facing charges in connection with distributing the still-controversial substance.
Toronto police recently announced that 15 people, including a Mississauga man, are facing charges in connection a Controlled Drugs and Substances Act investigation.
Police report that on Monday, Sept. 11, officers executed a search warrant at the Canna Clinic Dispensary at 44 Kensington Avenue in Toronto. It is alleged that 168.7 kg of marijuana, 14.5 kg of marijuana oil, 4.9 kg of shatter, $14,410 CAD and $22 USD was seized during the execution of the search warrant.
A 25-year-old Mississauga man, Sean Remedios, was arrested and charged with three counts of possession of a schedule II substance for the purpose of trafficking and more. Fourteen other people from Toronto and the GTA were also arrested and charged with similar offences.
They accused are scheduled to appear in court on Monday, October 23.
- Mississauga Woman Charged in Marijuana Dispensary Raid
- Police Raided an Illegal Marijuana Dispensary in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga Residents Charged in Connection with Marijuana Dispensary Robberies
- Mississauga Woman Charged in Marijuana Raid
- Mississauga Man Arrested in Connection With Drug and Firearm Offences