Mississauga Man Charged in Connection with Discovery of Human Remains Has Died
A Mississauga man who was charged after human remains were discovered on a snowmobile trail in the Parry Sound area has died.
According to the OPP, officers were called to the trail off Nobel Road in McDougall Township on Jan. 15 shortly before 8:00 p.m. Police discovered human remains at the scene and they were transported to Toronto for a forensic post-mortem exam.
A 34-year-old man from Mississauga was charged in connection with the incident, but police are reporting that he is now deceased.
Details regarding his death are not yet available.
The investigation is ongoing.
Any person with information regarding this incident is asked to call the Ontario Provincial Police at 1-888-310-1122 or their nearest police authority.
- Police Identify Deceased Mississauga Man Charged in Connection with Discovery of Human Remains
- Coroner Investigating Human Remains Found in Mississauga
- OPP Charge Man After Finding Human Remains Of Missing Mississauga Man
- Mississauga Teen Charged in Connection with Violent Human Trafficking Incident
- Police Investigating Human Remains Found in Mississauga