Mississauga Man Charged in Connection with Assault on Parking Officer
While no one likes a parking ticket, it appears a Mississauga man allegedly took his frustrations a little too far.
According to Toronto police, 37-year-old Przemyslaw Damski is facing charges following an alleged assault on a parking enforcement officer.
On Wednesday, April 12 at 8:00 a.m., an officer who was working on George Street in the Moss Park area in Toronto issued a parking infraction notice to a truck that was parked over the sidewalk (something that's contrary to city bylaws).
According to police, the accused approached the officer and physically assaulted him.
Damski has since been charged with assaulting a peace officer and failing to comply with a probation order.
He is scheduled to appear in court on Monday, May 29.
- Condo Proposal Changed After Residents Express Fury in Mississauga
- Road Closed After Truck Crashes into Tree in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Multiple Vehicles Collision in Mississauga Plaza
- Fountain Temporarily Closed at Celebration Square in Mississauga
- A Trendy Craft Brewery Has Officially Opened in Mississauga