Mississauga Man Charged in Connection with Assault on Parking Officer
While no one likes a parking ticket, it appears a Mississauga man allegedly took his frustrations a little too far.
According to Toronto police, 37-year-old Przemyslaw Damski is facing charges following an alleged assault on a parking enforcement officer.
On Wednesday, April 12 at 8:00 a.m., an officer who was working on George Street in the Moss Park area in Toronto issued a parking infraction notice to a truck that was parked over the sidewalk (something that's contrary to city bylaws).
According to police, the accused approached the officer and physically assaulted him.
Damski has since been charged with assaulting a peace officer and failing to comply with a probation order.
He is scheduled to appear in court on Monday, May 29.
- Police Officer Not Charged After Violent Incident in Square One Parking Lot in Mississauga
- Peel Police Officer Charged Following Multiple Alleged Assault Incidents
- Mississauga man charged with assaulting a police officer at a protest
- Police Officer Charged with Sexual Assault in Mississauga
- Hamilton Police officer charged with sexual assault after 5-month SIU investigation
- One year old girl pulled from backyard pool without vital signs in Burlington
- The controversial aircraft built and destroyed in Mississauga
- Oldest theatre in Mississauga is closing permanently
- $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot win went to an Ontario ticket holder
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton