Mississauga Man Charged in Connection with Assault on Parking Officer
While no one likes a parking ticket, it appears a Mississauga man allegedly took his frustrations a little too far.
According to Toronto police, 37-year-old Przemyslaw Damski is facing charges following an alleged assault on a parking enforcement officer.
On Wednesday, April 12 at 8:00 a.m., an officer who was working on George Street in the Moss Park area in Toronto issued a parking infraction notice to a truck that was parked over the sidewalk (something that's contrary to city bylaws).
According to police, the accused approached the officer and physically assaulted him.
Damski has since been charged with assaulting a peace officer and failing to comply with a probation order.
He is scheduled to appear in court on Monday, May 29.
- Three Teens Arrested Following Hate-Motivated Crime in Mississauga
- The Most Popular Netflix Show Was Shot in Mississauga
- Here is the Weather You Can Expect for Mississauga This Week
- Here's a Sneak Peek at What the Hurontario LRT Cars Will Look Like in Mississauga
- Condo Prices Rising as House Supply Dwindles in Mississauga