Mississauga Man Charged in Connection with Assault on Parking Officer
While no one likes a parking ticket, it appears a Mississauga man allegedly took his frustrations a little too far.
According to Toronto police, 37-year-old Przemyslaw Damski is facing charges following an alleged assault on a parking enforcement officer.
On Wednesday, April 12 at 8:00 a.m., an officer who was working on George Street in the Moss Park area in Toronto issued a parking infraction notice to a truck that was parked over the sidewalk (something that's contrary to city bylaws).
According to police, the accused approached the officer and physically assaulted him.
Damski has since been charged with assaulting a peace officer and failing to comply with a probation order.
He is scheduled to appear in court on Monday, May 29.
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak affecting staff members at Mississauga Hospital
- Pizza Pizza introducing new tamper-proof box
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of tractor trailer carrying food rolls over in Mississauga
- Justin Trudeau says we won’t return to complete normalcy until a vaccine is produced
- Close to 500 new cases of COVID-19 found in Ontario, over 400 total cases confirmed in Mississauga
- Police Officer Not Charged After Violent Incident in Square One Parking Lot in Mississauga
- Peel Police Officer Charged Following Multiple Alleged Assault Incidents
- Police Officer Charged with Sexual Assault in Mississauga
- A Peel police officer has been charged with sexual assault
- Peel Police Officer Charged with Sexual Assault