Mississauga Man Charged in Connection with Assault on Parking Officer
While no one likes a parking ticket, it appears a Mississauga man allegedly took his frustrations a little too far.
According to Toronto police, 37-year-old Przemyslaw Damski is facing charges following an alleged assault on a parking enforcement officer.
On Wednesday, April 12 at 8:00 a.m., an officer who was working on George Street in the Moss Park area in Toronto issued a parking infraction notice to a truck that was parked over the sidewalk (something that's contrary to city bylaws).
According to police, the accused approached the officer and physically assaulted him.
Damski has since been charged with assaulting a peace officer and failing to comply with a probation order.
He is scheduled to appear in court on Monday, May 29.
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- Hugely popular cheesecake hotspot coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Some residents and councillor furious about bridge demolition in Mississauga
- Man dies after police taser him in Mississauga
- Police Officer Not Charged After Violent Incident in Square One Parking Lot in Mississauga
- Peel Police Officer Charged Following Multiple Alleged Assault Incidents
- Police Officer Charged with Sexual Assault in Mississauga
- Peel Police Officer Charged with Sexual Assault
- Police Officer Charged with Sexual Assault