Mississauga Man Charged in Connection with Assault on Parking Officer
While no one likes a parking ticket, it appears a Mississauga man allegedly took his frustrations a little too far.
According to Toronto police, 37-year-old Przemyslaw Damski is facing charges following an alleged assault on a parking enforcement officer.
On Wednesday, April 12 at 8:00 a.m., an officer who was working on George Street in the Moss Park area in Toronto issued a parking infraction notice to a truck that was parked over the sidewalk (something that's contrary to city bylaws).
According to police, the accused approached the officer and physically assaulted him.
Damski has since been charged with assaulting a peace officer and failing to comply with a probation order.
He is scheduled to appear in court on Monday, May 29.
- Police Officer Not Charged After Violent Incident in Square One Parking Lot in Mississauga
- Peel Police Officer Charged Following Multiple Alleged Assault Incidents
- Police Officer Charged with Sexual Assault in Mississauga
- A Peel police officer has been charged with sexual assault
- Peel Police Officer Charged with Sexual Assault
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- Two provinces hardest hit by COVID-19 see cases trend downward over last-week totals
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- Rental rates for some units fell close to 10 per cent at the end of 2020 in Mississauga