Mississauga Man Charged After Allegedly Exposing Himself to Woman
A Mississauga man is facing charges after allegedly exposing himself to a woman in Brampton.
Peel police say that in the early afternoon hours of Thursday, May 9, 2019, a woman was walking in the Mountainash Road and Alaskan Summit Court area when a man who was sitting in a nearby vehicle called her over to his car.
Police allege the man exposed himself to the woman, who then left the area and reported the incident to police.
On Thursday, May 9, 2019, Tooni Zaroo, 27, was arrested and charged with committing an indecent act.
He will appear in court in the future.
Police say the accused is a driver for a ride-sharing company and investigators are asking for any further victims to come forward.
Anyone with information in relation to this incident or a similar one involving the accused is asked to contact investigators at 905-453-2121, ext. 2133.
- Primary school children criminally harassed and exposed to indecent act in Mississauga: Police
- Police Identify Woman Allegedly Killed by Husband in Mississauga
- Mississauga Woman Accused of Scamming People with Fake Travel Agency
- Woman Charged After Allegedly Threatening Staff and Students at Mississauga School
- Man charged after allegedly exposing himself on GO train in Mississauga
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- MAYORS CHAT: Mississauga Mayor Bonnie Crombie chats about COVID-19, vaccines and tickets - May 11, 2021
- Three dozen Mississauga residents ticketed at outdoor gatherings
- Most and least expensive homes in Mississauga
- Cyclist taken to hospital after being hit by car in Brampton