Mississauga man celebrating six-figure Lotto win
Josip Bozic of Mississauga has $142,255.50 to put toward his dreams after winning a LOTTO MAX second prize in the April 21, 2020 draw.
The 35-year-old distribution branch, who forgot he had the ticket in his car, found his prayers answered when he scanned the ticket on the OLG Lottery App.
"While sitting at my work desk right before I scanned my ticket, I looked up and said, 'God bless me if you can,' he said.
"The music started playing and the Big Winner message appeared on the screen. It was unreal, I was shaking," he added.
While Bozic hasn't definitely decided what he will spend the money on, he does hope to invest in property.
"I'm not 100 per cent sure in which way, so I'll take my time making decisions. I'll also put some aside to enjoy with my friends and family," he said.
The winning ticket was purchased at a Pioneer on the Run on Thomas Street in Mississauga.
The OLG Prize Centre in Toronto has resumed in-person prize claims for winning-ticket holders of $50,000 or more by appointment only.
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- Mississauga church youth group leader arrested for sexual assault
- VIDEO: Mississauga Youtuber Kyle Forgeard surprises his parents by letting them retire early
- Tech startups can apply for funding and get in front of industry partners with this opportunity
- Canada Post reports more cases of COVID found at Mississauga's Gateway facility