Mississauga Man Celebrating Enormous Lotto Win
It looks like someone from Mississauga is officially a millionaire.
OLG recently announced that Edward Tautuan has just won a $1,560,770.10 prize in the May 11, 2018 Lotto Max draw.
Since its launch in June 1982, Ontario Lotto 6/49 players have won over $12.3 billion, including 1,357 jackpot wins and 244 Guaranteed $1 Million Prize draws.
The winning ticket was purchased at Rexall Pharma Plus on Creditview Road in Mississauga.
- 14-Year-Old Arrested After Threat Made Against Mississauga High School
- Ontario Residents Warned to Avoid Certain Types of Lettuce Following Illness Outbreak
- Mississauga Set to Welcome $40 Million Park
- Get Ready for Some Brutally Cold Weather in Mississauga
- Black Friday Shopping is Easier Than Ever Before in Mississauga