Mississauga Man Celebrating Enormous Lotto Win
It looks like someone from Mississauga is officially a millionaire.
OLG recently announced that Edward Tautuan has just won a $1,560,770.10 prize in the May 11, 2018 Lotto Max draw.
Since its launch in June 1982, Ontario Lotto 6/49 players have won over $12.3 billion, including 1,357 jackpot wins and 244 Guaranteed $1 Million Prize draws.
The winning ticket was purchased at Rexall Pharma Plus on Creditview Road in Mississauga.
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Police bring down organized crime group breaking into Mississauga homes
- Peel Region reporting 784 new cases of COVID-19 in Brampton, Mississauga, and Caledon—7.4 per cent decrease from previous day
- Peel Public Health orders Mississauga business to close due to outbreak of COVID-19