Mississauga Man Celebrating Enormous Lotto Win
It looks like someone from Mississauga is officially a millionaire.
OLG recently announced that Edward Tautuan has just won a $1,560,770.10 prize in the May 11, 2018 Lotto Max draw.
Since its launch in June 1982, Ontario Lotto 6/49 players have won over $12.3 billion, including 1,357 jackpot wins and 244 Guaranteed $1 Million Prize draws.
The winning ticket was purchased at Rexall Pharma Plus on Creditview Road in Mississauga.
- Two Mississauga residents enjoying lotto wins
- Mississauga man still shocked over big lotto win
- Peel’s top doctor says Mississauga’s lockdown could work in short-term, says more needs to be done long-term to address spread
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – November 24
- Police looking for missing 22 year old Mississauga man