Mississauga Man Celebrating Big Lotto Win With Girlfriend
A couple from Peel Region is all smiles after scoring a substantial lotto windfall!
“We’ve been dating for two years,” said Morgan in a recent OLG release.
“I often play LOTTO MAX - always with ENCORE - but this was the first lottery ticket we purchased together.”
Morgan and Williams are both restaurant employees who met on the job.
“At first, we thought we won $138,” said Morgan. “We double checked and realized it was $138,546 - we were shocked!”
What does the couple plan to do with their winnings?
Morgan and Williams plan to purchase a new vehicle, take a trip to Costa Rica with friends, and then save the remainder.
“It’s a relief knowing we don’t have to worry for a while,” said Williams.
The winning ticket was purchased at Husky on Kennedy Road in Mississauga.
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Mississauga and Brampton businesses will be ordered closed if COVID-19 cases found
- Peel police asked to investigate after OPP officer seen pushing a child during a confrontation
- Mississauga and Brampton residents urged to avoid non-essential travel due to snow