Mississauga Man Celebrating Big Lotto Win With Girlfriend
A couple from Peel Region is all smiles after scoring a substantial lotto windfall!
“We’ve been dating for two years,” said Morgan in a recent OLG release.
“I often play LOTTO MAX - always with ENCORE - but this was the first lottery ticket we purchased together.”
Morgan and Williams are both restaurant employees who met on the job.
“At first, we thought we won $138,” said Morgan. “We double checked and realized it was $138,546 - we were shocked!”
What does the couple plan to do with their winnings?
Morgan and Williams plan to purchase a new vehicle, take a trip to Costa Rica with friends, and then save the remainder.
“It’s a relief knowing we don’t have to worry for a while,” said Williams.
The winning ticket was purchased at Husky on Kennedy Road in Mississauga.
- HBC sues landlord of Square One, Yorkdale claiming failure to run ‘first class’ malls
- Lotto 649 jackpot sold in Brampton
- Mississauga restaurateurs plead for help amid second indoor dining ban
- Police looking for missing 30 year old Mississauga man
- Restaurant says Oosterhoff party was ‘reminded several times’ to follow COVID rules