Mississauga Man Celebrating Big Lotto Win With Girlfriend
A couple from Peel Region is all smiles after scoring a substantial lotto windfall!
“We’ve been dating for two years,” said Morgan in a recent OLG release.
“I often play LOTTO MAX - always with ENCORE - but this was the first lottery ticket we purchased together.”
Morgan and Williams are both restaurant employees who met on the job.
“At first, we thought we won $138,” said Morgan. “We double checked and realized it was $138,546 - we were shocked!”
What does the couple plan to do with their winnings?
Morgan and Williams plan to purchase a new vehicle, take a trip to Costa Rica with friends, and then save the remainder.
“It’s a relief knowing we don’t have to worry for a while,” said Williams.
The winning ticket was purchased at Husky on Kennedy Road in Mississauga.
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- Special weather statement: Heavy rainfall in Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton
- New go-karting track opening in Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated