Mississauga Man Celebrating After Huge Lotto Win
A lucky Mississauga man is just a little bit richer following a substantial lotto win.
OLG recently congratulated Joseph Lazzara for winning a $500,000 Maxmillions prize in the October 5, 2018 Lotto Max draw.
Since its launch in September 2009, Ontario Lotto Max players have won over $4.4 billion, including 60 jackpot wins and 491 Maxmillions prizes, right across the province.
The winning ticket was purchased at Metro on Southdown Road in Mississauga.
- Top 5 Chicken on the Rocks in Mississauga
- Region providing money to residents who want to build basement apartments in Mississauga
- Police stop truck going over double the speed limit in Mississauga
- Two COVID-19 cases reported at Mississauga grocery stores
- Ontario to expand big-box-retail blitz amid widespread rule violations