Mississauga Man Caught Driving With No Pants On
It’s been an interesting week for Mississauga lawbreakers.
First a Mississauga man is arrested for robbing the same gas station three times in one week and now a man from the city has been criminally charged by Kingston police after being pulled over--sans pants--for impaired driving.
The Kingston Whig-Standard recently reported that officers saw the 20-year-old Mississauga man run a red light at a Kingston intersection around 2 a.m. Wednesday morning. Officers followed the car to a Princess St. apartment and pulled the driver out of the vehicle. When they removed him from the car, they noticed he was only wearing a Blue Jays jersey, underwear and headphones.
A breathalyzer test later confirmed the officer's suspicions that the driver was indeed impaired.
The man has been charged with impaired operation of a motor vehicle, operating a motor vehile with over 80mgs of alcohol in 100ml of blood and other Highway Traffic Act offenses. He will appear in court at a later date.
- Mississauga Man Arrested For Driving Malfunctioning Vehicle While Impaired
- Peel Police Officer Charged With Impaired Driving
- GO Bus Driver Detained at Square One for Impaired Driving in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Charged with Impaired Driving and Firearm Possession
- Mississauga Man Charged with Impaired Driving After Crashing into Police Cruiser and Pole
- Police on scene for males fighting with bats in Mississauga
- UPDATE: 82 year old motorcyclist dead following crash in Mississauga
- Weather warning in effect for funnel clouds expected in Mississauga
- Ontario to announce plans for Stage 3 of reopening as COVID-19 spread slows
- Hugely popular dessert restaurant coming to Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga